xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I've never seen one before, but I do believe that my old house was haunted. Lights used to turn on by themselves, and my basement was one of those old creepy ones where ghosts would feel at home. Also, I in one of my old photographs that was taken in that house, it looked like there was a ghost in the picture.

Freaky.....oh and I don't think aliens exist...LOL there is no proof of them, or evidence. I think if God had created life on other planets we could communicate with them, and associate with them...why not? Though I think it'd be neat if life was on other planets...maybe someday there will be!

Ghosts? Sorry, I don't believe in ghosts. In my point of view, ghosts are just like hypnotism. If the person believes that it is going to be hypnotized in a flash, the hypnotizer hypnotizes that person very quickly. If the person thinks that it is not going to be hypnotized, the hypnotizer will have some extra work. If you don't believe in ghosts, you wont see them. Only if you really wish. If you really believe in ghosts, then, you may see some.

Thats my point of view :| Now, its up to you. You can believe in ghosts or not.

Best Regards,

Fir-Zen

Well said Fir-Zen
Oh but I'm thought to be close and tight minded....LOL :D I said pretty much the same thing. I think these topics should be deleted, people always end up getting so mad at each other :D , because no one will ever see eye to eye. We all have different beliefs!

If he were right before death though, his mind would be running random memories that he has had....it has been proven before that people do that before death. Once you are dead, you are concious of nothing at all. My dad passed away when I was 13, and I KNOW if there were life after death he would have contacted us...we were a very close family. Personally I think all of that life after death stuff is bull crap....it's just demons, they have fun messing with people. I mean if you had the ability to freak people out, and making them think they saw their loved ones that had passed away and scary things like the lights coming on and going off by themselves, wouldn't you have fun doing it? I think alot of people would. Just in my opinion though. :wink: :D

The thought of "aliens" NOT existing is sooo much more unbelievable than aliens not existing. I mean, if you look at it from a scientific standpoint, I don't really wanna take religion into account, as that'll turn into a whole other fight. But if you look at it scientifically, what has to happen to sustain life? A planet, or other celestial body, has to be far enough from the star so there isn't overpowering gravity and heat, but close enough that everything isn't frozen and floating. So to say, by looking at the sky at night, seeing all the stars, and thinking that there isn't another place out there that can support life, that to me is more unbelievable than to say there is.

First of all, I do not believe in ghosts, harry potter, god and santa claus. However I do believe these are possibilities (not santa claus and harry potter :D ), but my choice is not to believe in them.Aliens is a different case. I do not believe in all the stories you can find on the internet about flying saucers and area 51. But real aliens could exist.If aliens would be here on earth right now, there are 2 possibilities.1) Everyone would know it.2) Nobody would know it.If they manage to travel to us, they will certainly be able to keep themselves hidden.If there are aliens, why didn't they contact us?1) Animals rarely evolute into intelligent life. We are the big exception and had much luck.2) All intelligent civilizations destroy themselves very soon. If technology gets better, so do methods of destruction. A war can destroy that civilization. Or just one crazy person can do this. If people are crazy enough to be a suicide terrorist, they are stupid enough to destroy the whole world. There is a high chance we are heading towards the same destiny. Let's hope we will be smarter.3) Even technology has limits. Other civilizations are hundreds of lightyears away from us and it takes a lot of time to communicate between those planets. Space travel is almost impossible.4) There is a community of all intelligent life in the universe of billions of civilizations. We are not ready for it yet. They only accept advanced civilizations that can manage to live in peace. 'Do not give power and technology to people who you can't trust and who are able to destroy the whole universe.' We will just have to wait very long in this case to get contacted by them. Our world is far away from a peacefull and advanced civilization.5) Every universe is created for one civilization. This option requires a type of god who created this.6) Suggest another reason why aliens didn't contact us yet.

You all seem to have taken this alien thing to a ridiculous deeper meaning in my opinion. I think that God(who I DO believe in very much so) would at least allow us to know of other life like ours here on earth, and not just plant life...I think there is probably plant life on other planets, the ones that have friendly atmospheres for such life. God has to create life. Evolution contradicts itself to much. Does anyone really think that all of the complicated life forms on the earth came from a big bang? :mrgreen: Not wanting to start any fights or anything, since everyone is entitled to their own belief system...but everyone is sharing what they think, so I thought I would too. I don't know if Bondings was trying to make sense of what I was saying earlier about aliens contacting us or what, but if so, that is not what I meant...I meant we would know of aliens just like we know of the surfaces and temperatures and other such things of other planets...I mean I think when people take these magnificent photos of other planets and the fact that we have been to the moon more than once, makes me wonder why all of the life forms were not around, do they like to hide? If you took a pic of earth close up or visited from a different planet you would see all kinds of life, it cannot hide ever. Just my thought, don't know if it really made sense or not. LOL :wink:

ladybug, it seems you're talking more about aliens than ghosts, but i like your thinking. However, what I gather is you're thinking of just mars and the moon (plus the other planets but no one pays much attention to them) but those planets are baron we know that. Just like a marble. But beyond our planets and beyond what we can see so far, there has to be a planet out there somewhere with even a bacteria growing I think you have to agree with me there. And in trillions of years the bacteria will grow into people or dinosarus or any sort of thing...Also, about God showing us what is out there, um, well there are lots of species on Earth discovered all the time. Like those see through fish that live in the deep ocean. So if an alien life form is on another planet then God wants us to discover it ourself. Like the animals that we discover on Earth.I guess what I am trying to say is, if God just said "Here, look at this!" then we would be shocked. So I think we have to ease into it get used to the ide of aliens, slowly discover aliens, etc. etc. until we are comfortable.But what do I know. Maybe its Gods plan that we havent found them yet.