xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rikimaru

Darkthrone Mmorpg Darkthrone is a cool MMORPG join

i used to play darktrhne but im just getting tired of iter because the gold version is not coming out, and they been saying it's gona coe out next month for about 2 years. but it is nice and very reliable though, loads easy and everything wors... it's much faster than the army system that is hosted by Xisto.. but i don't play that one because there's no way i can win when people started way ahead of you, and one time i had 56 million dollars getting ready to deposit it and this guy attacked me so i just quit from that day..i got too mad to play it anymore. i worked so hard for it :) !

GRR!!!

Darkthrone Mmorpg

I hate that game dark throne its one of those browser based games when I play them I feel like burning my computer there so annoying!

-a guy

Seems this would be better suited in the games section. I'll check it out, although the website doesnt seem to show much of the game, and/or BETA screenshots yet. Reading the objectives it seems a bit like the old Command and Conquer type series of games combined with the characters usually found in other MMOs. For your sake lets just hope the game doesnt turn out to be a fizzer! Good luck with it.