xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What internet browser do you use?

I saw a quote somewhere around in someone's signature. It follows :Do I use Internet Explorer? Yes, to download Firefox... ;)

I don't know if IE7 is a significant improvement over IE6 or not, but hopefully so. I'm using IE6, Netscape, and Firefox just for the purpose of testing my site. I like Firefox's tab feature though, but it seems to be slow. Does anyone get the same problem?

I use Mozilla Firefox, because its faster than Internet explorer and i hate it when there is a message on a homepage like this one "To see this Video you have to use Internet Explorer Version 6 or higher". Why this is so, does the homepage maker forgot that there are other browesers as Internet Explorer. I hate it and i hate internet explorer.

I use Firefox v1.0.6 because lots of subdomains brung up the "Cannot find server" error and the chance that I could successfully log-into cpanel was about 1%. Firefox doesn't do all of this so long live Firefox....

Erm, not exactly sure why you bumped a really old topic, and I'm guessing this may be closed, but I use FireFox and always will.Course, the new IE is going to have tabs and tons of new features, but I don't care, still going to use FF.

i never had a site crash firefox. are you using the latest version? i've tried out a beta of internet explorer 7, but it still was buggy. maybe when they put out a final release i'll take another shot at it. i like to use both browsers when surfing.

I use Firefox because one day I just decided to switch and I stayed with Firefox because I am very happy with software that does not tend to compromise my computer's security. I am stuck in my ways and will never switch back.