xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What internet browser do you use?

I just use the plain, old boring Internet Explorer ;) . I downloaded FireFox, but it didn't work, so just went back to Internet Explorer, i've also heard that some sites etc don't work with Firefox and that it doesn't show some codes etc, and also been told that it can actually be slower than IE

I use internet explorer.Its the best broswer the is and the others are pretty much crappy.The others make some sites look bad but I never came across a site that looks back in IE but on mozilla youll see a lot of them and think whats going on here.A lot of people use mozilla for some reason,I use to use it when my IE errored but hardly no one used it them that I knew of.My internet provider recommended it when my IE explorer wasnt working.

i know alot of people are going on and on about firefox but i prefer IE its the only one i'll use ;)

It wasn't so long ago that I switched from Internet Explorer to Firefox. I just feel that Firefox will block most of the spyware and ad-aware that Internet Explorer accepts. It's a good and stable browser, and that's why I use it. It's user-friendly, and really easy to clear the cache, cookies, history, etc all with one button in 1/2 a second. Internet Explorer takes about 30 seconds for each one, and I just don't like waiting while it does it's thing.