iGuest

Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

Well From What Ive seen and already know

Somethings on wrestling is fake but not everything

To be honest how bout you dumb *bottom* people on here pay

close attention to when they hit and punch each other... They are not

suppose to ball up their hands they have to keep it open... Oh If you think its

so fake why don't you go watch some old HBK matches and tell me, because

last time I checked yall never step in a ring CLOWNS! /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley8.Gif

Is Wrestling Fake Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

A lot of people dispute these days whether wwe wrestling is real or fake. I think that in some cases it was real and in some other cases it is fake. When the wrestlers get hit with those weapons it is most certainly fake but the slams are real most definitely.

-reply by Richard Smith 

here it comes n u might not like itIs wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment.

It's calledEntertainment for a reason, because thats where the money is. HumanNature is that of animals. We have a perfectly natural and normal needFor violence.

Its evident in society at the moment where, I knowYou'll laugh but, its Noah's Ark. Well Global warming that is IN-CASE ILOST YA!? We're experiencing Crazy Seasons, The Sun is unnaturally hot,The Sea levels are rising, We're killing the planet and what are weDoing about it?

Anyways, It Originates from the old Roman ArenasWhere the Gladiators battled in front of their Emperor and the Empire.It was a marvellous SPECTACLE where everyone came, not just to seeSomeone killed, but  to enjoy the thrill and adrenaline of seeing twoMen battle for LIFE. Obviously, the better you were the more GOLD youWould posses. Back then the society was fine with Killing. The majorityOf the great moments in history were KILLING! Think back to HistoryClasses or books. Wars, battles, mutiny, theft, assassination. It's allKilling but it was ACCEPTABLE. (sigh) But with the Civility of WesternEurope, and the consequential Westernisation of the WORLD, we now liveIn a society where we have to suppress that blood lust and carnivorousNature.  WWF was a little less acting, but still staged.

ThenBecause of this blame culture we know have are a result of being soCIVILISED, and some silly kids copying the moves and hurtingThemselves, WWF was blamed. Not the parents. If you think your kid isThe type to copy what he watches on T.V then WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEMWATCH IT?

Again, because of this, WWE uses trained performers/athletes.

ThisIs depending on whether they're doing the scenes for the camera's backStage or doing the "DON'T TRY THIS adverts for the kids / or they'reWrestling in the ring. When they are in the ring, the majority of theTime it's the person doing the move who gets hurt. There is a storylineTo every episode. But like in every live performance things can goWrong. People can punch, kick, throw, drop, slam, torque or choke tooHard and the results can be disasterous.

Owen Hart's Reverse PileDriver (that he did wrong) that broke Stone Colds Neck. He was supposedTo hold Stone Cold in a way that his Head wouldn't touch the floor, butHis head did hit the floor and the result was Stone Colds spine beingCompressed and him walking with a limp.

Or it could be in theScript, like when they cut they're own forehead with a razor to make itLook like their opponent just bust their head open with the chair,Step, sledgehammer, cage, barb wire etc.

Either way, People whoThink wrestling is fake are "right" as long as they can accept the factThat the wrestlers are putting they're body at risk in each match thatThey perform in.

And there are just some things that you cant fake.

E.G. Chris Benoit's Diving Head Butt. He jumped off the top rope and would land face first with his arms out at the sides.

And Finally

IF U DON'T ACTUALLY WATCH WWE U SHOULDN'T REALLY COMMENT COS U JUST SOUND IGNORANT!

Peace. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif-reply by Elias

its not that fake folksIs wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

I have a frend joe who lives in california... The place where wwe matches r maximum held ,I asked him one day abt this matter and wot he told me is that its no completely fake ...There are some story lines so that it could be made more interesting for the viewers ...And some matches r fake but mostly like the title matches r not fake...They r professionaly trained and wen a person does his moves the other wrestler helps him doin that bcz if doesnt do that he might end up his career havin an injury ...

-reply by akash

the actors are all fake but the wwe is not if you see john cena or undertaker or batista they all are real but the because I saw john heat batisa real I saw batisa nose crack that was real but the undertaker is all fake but he is a a magic man and his brother sister and parents all dead. All the real : john cena, batistai, randy ortan, triple H , cm punk and jesse. All the fake :undertaker, rey mestreys , edge , big show, daddy big V, the great kahile, shawn michel, MVP, Kane and all the others. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

-reply by serqw122

Wrestling is real. My uncle is Steven Anderson(stone cold steve austin), and he told me that they really fight. I remember him beeng very hurt after his fights and he had to take alot of medine that made him act funny. He said that the only fake thing is the names, but every thing else is same.-reply by Jordan Anderson

Of course it is fake most of the time you will see john cena's 5-knuckle shuffle hit the ground a good 3 inches or more away from the head but the opponent reacts as if it hit him and hurt-reply by bananas

Is wwe wrestling fake ir real?Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

Wwe wrestling is fake because,if u real got punch in your face,wouldnt your jaw be swollen?

-reply by Sierra

wwe is cool but fake if you see some of the attacks you see it will kill a person or break his neck like the tombstone of undertaker

butt hell yeah it is entertaining

-reply by furre