xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

WWE is definately fake but their has been incidents of accidents where moves actually did connect one of these being when Triple H pedigreeed Shawn Michaels for real lol

Vince was forced to admit it was Entertainment only when doing a show in some state (I cannot remember which one and it was a little while ago this happened) but I remember seeing something about it in the paper. It had to do with him having to pay more money in taxes for the venue or for the state if it was a real sport.Of course he did not dwell on the issue though and I never saw anything else like it again.

They're just stuntmen.I saw a video about WWF and those stuffs behind the scene, they first plan everything before they fight and how they should fall...they're acting for the money only.but still fun to watch.if i could flip like they do...:P

I'll be suprised if a guy walk up to you and delivers a straight punch to your face and you don't KO. They're like literally throwing punches to no avail.