xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

Wwe is realer than spagettios.trust me,if I picked you up,and then tombstone piledrivered you,you wouldn't get up and say,"dude that is so fake!"jeez take a minute and look at the wrestlers people!-Matthew

This you call wwe is very, very fake I cannot see a guy falling 30ft from the air and surviving. I definitely cannot see a guy getting hit with a barbed-wire bat it the weak spot and his grapefruits not bleeding. I just watch it cause it's cool.

Of course its fake. If you notice clearly all the actions including punching, beating etc are as films only. they punch other persons in the mouth but they wont touch any where as if like films. And the wrestling portico is a spring type. If they fall into that nothing will happen. And their bodies are trained like not to get injuries. Same as duplicate artists in our films.-Sajan.H

is wwe fake or real

OK guys wwe might look cool and real but... Theres a catch it's !FAKE!

ok some of it is real but not all of it so don't believe all of it is real for example)..The punching I remember watching (Scotty 2 Hotty) punch 6 in.

Away from the Undertakers head (the slams the falls and thumb tacks are real)now fake things are (blood) steel chairs are strong aluminum foil that looks like steel)so 60% fake 40% real

-paul

I wonder if wwe is real or fake ??I now know that the punches are FAKE but the DDT's and so one are also FAKE. Because they are like stunt men and it is all acted out and they know who will win because they read a script.Also have you noticed how wwe superstars come out to the ring and say like " I will face Undertaker at whatever pay per view they talk about or what happened last week on RAW or SMACKDOWN. I have always wondered why they do that. (-reply by dax holland

Dont Know.

It looks real because I went to watch it live and it looks real to me so I don't know?

-reply by devan

Is WWE real or fake?

I don't care what anybody else says, WWE is about 80 percent real. The hitting is real, but the matches are predetermined. Any other one of you who says that it is fake ya' know what, I DON'T CARE! You believe what you think is real or fake, and I will believe what is real or fake to me.

-reply by Paul

Yes its fake..Some time accident **** happens and they do get hurt, but if its not fake then why is it that its one if the only sports that allows steroids? exactly..Its fake..And now they are trying to make it seem as real as possible by putting their actors in reality shows like pro vs joe and some of them are going into the UFC.But the UFC is all real. And now they have mayweather going into WWE for a match. LOL-reply by wwe is straight up fake

of course fake but some real

wwe is fake but some of it is real like on wwe.Com it says its real but thats not true at unforgiven 2000 three of the matches were real.

That why some of it is real and some is not!

-reply by dhres

Is wwe wrestling real or fake??????

I know tht some of their actions is fake but not all of it. And I watch it every monday night and I'm a girl. But how would you explain jeff hardy doing a swanton bomb its not like they have strings on their backs or anything so yeah so don't thinks its all fake cuz its not okay :}

Love kenzi

-reply by kenzi

Is WWE wrestling real or fake???

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

I definitely think WWE wrestling is sooo real... I mean how else does ric flair get so bloody from being swung into the cage during those matches? and those tombdrives by Undertaker?? those are like sooo real they gotta be. I watch it every monday night (RAW) and every friday (Smackdown). And yes I'm also a girl.

-TJ

Wrestling is fake because they stomp when they punch to make it sound like they hitting each other but there not its still cool to watch though-reply by brent

The WWE is about 75% real. They script the storylines are faked yes, and the behind the scenes shots are also acted, but the actual fights are 100% real. Just think about it, how is it posible to fake the blood, or the hight flyer moves? some people say that they aply fake blood, but how could they apply fake blood infront of thousands of people while wrestling? My point is, there is proof out there that the fights are 100% real but the story plots are scripted.

i dont think is fake

In 2001 wrestlemania shane mcmahaon jumped 50ft from up when vince was laying on a table. And you can see hes lading on vince. And when jeff hardy did 30 ft swanton then he landed on randy orton. When undertaker throughed mankind from hell in a cell on a announce table

SO DO YOU CALL THAT FAKE!1

-reply by Alin