xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

WEll ladies and gentlement who out there believes that Wrestling is Real?I know 30% of the people Believe that it might be Real? But its all balanced! hafe is real and half is fake! Just immagine How the heck in the Earth did Ric Flair manage to wrestle for 36 years! Think about the matches that he was involved in? Think also about his bleeding in his extreme matches! its obsoultly unblievable that he will survive! so generally wrestling is fake. I mean everyThing is fake once its put on television or once it is computerise. All sorts of movies are fake... So just believe that it is an entertainment! OKKKKKKKKKKKKK????????????? But I think Wrestling is more Entertaining than movies!! I love it.

wrestling is f-ing real

Replying to UAE_BOY Dude wwe wrestling is real if they get hit in the head with a steel chair they have a 50/50 chance of getting busted open with blood pouring from there heads. Just look at some of the most goryest of matches like the TLC match not only do they get to use chairs but tables and ladders too. Or the cage/hell in the cell matches they scrap the wrestlers heads to the chain link fence and the fence will tear them apart. When they fall from a ladder or to canvase you see them writhing in pain and holding their arm or shoulder or leg or torso. So the next time you have a question about wether wwe is real or fake or if a match is real or fake just drop me a line and ill gladly respond to you.

Sincerly,

Danny Sickler

-reply by Danny Sickler

is wwe fake

Wwe is fake very fake I saw on a show that when they be in matches instead of hitting each other they punch like 6 inches away and fall on purpose and when they're gonna bleed they cut them selves and act like other person did it,you kno wen undertaker does tombstones it don't realy hit the floor cause if it did you gonna see edge gettin up walkin like crackhead and people gonna think he drunk the mian thing is that you kno wwe is fake but very entertainnig.

-reply by scottie

Wrestling is real you see how on computer what is the top 10 dangerest moves well any way tripleH pedigree shanw michaels and triple h almost killed him and you call that fake-reply by leon bluitt

Well..

Replying to UAE_BOY

I always wondered if it was fake or reak!

Because this is what I want to do is be a Divia but I want it to be real.I go to the matches when they are in Huntsville Al. But I never truley knew if it was real or NOT!

My cousin wrestler he is a pro, and he told me that its not planned what they do or who wins but they have to go to training to learn how to roll out after they get hit a certain way bc it could acually kill you!and he has the World Championship title and he said if he does get to go to one of these he would work for WWE.But he don't kno if thats fake or not!

-reply by Taylorr

It Took Me a While as Well;

I Also thought WWE was real.

My Brother was really into it, & I started watching it.

But Some of the Things that went on Upseted me.

& Last Month my Theatre Teacher told me it was pure acting.

His Answer Made a Whole Bunch of Sense.

-reply by All-Knowing

Somehow fakeIs wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

Wwe wrestlers they wrestle for real, real stunts ,real action no fake blood or any fake stuff only that they act it out when they wrestle it's all an act,but I'm tellin ya they do it for real. Like you see wen they wrestle right?some1 distracts a guy wrestling and the guy walks over to the ropes and says something for a long while then the other guy gets up and finishes the guy I see it happen everytime and they don't learn their lesson see its an act so yea wwe is somehow fake.

is wwe real or fakeIs wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

wwe is real because I see people that have no protection they are just in their shorts and they get thrown of the ladder... 

-reply by aqib

man watchu y'all talking bout'. WWE is aboth real an' fake. Y'all go on youtube yu'll see that the blood is fake usually passed on to the wrestler by the ref in a small plastic when he acting like he checking up on the fighter. Some moves are real . Actually I think the wrestlers kinda stage it up and learn how to take each other's blows and moves and how to give the right reaction to a certain move. For example we take the 619 move by rey , yeah the guy hits yu but lets admit the force of the kick aint ****. The move just looks good for yu guys. A real move that wil really hurt is that one by Brock lesnar where he smash yo face to the ground . Thats real but the wrestlers kinda practice how to tense and except the hit. Thats jus ma opinion

I want to believe it is real but fake wrestling shows have been around for 30-40 years... Like I laughed so hard when in Unforgiven 2006 John Cena picked up the woman and threw her down but he wouldn't do that to someone who wasn't supposed to be fighting him, he could get in serious trouble...

I know the truth about pro wrestlingIs wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

I have attended some pro wrestling camps including one (with WWE-Hornswoggle).  They showed us how the person being thrown into something is always in control of how hard he is being thrown.  What is the easiest move to counter?  The pedigree.  How?  STAND UP!  It is very hard to bodyslam someone unless they let you do it to them.  Obviously punches are pulled since they never have bruised faces except in  rare matches on ppv shows.  Guys do get hurt if tombstones or piledrivers are doe wrong.  Turnbuckles are BIG PILLOWS.  With most falling moves RKO, DDT, STUNNERS, neck breakers, the person applying the move letsgoof the other person half way down but the "victim" sells the move really good.  Obviously it takes conditioning to last as long as some matches do.  If the moves really hurt as bad as they look they do, then WWE matches would be as short as some of them are in UFC.  It is a live soap opera.  Enjoy it for what it is.  Read:  Bobby "The Brain" Heenan's book an he talks about how scripted the matches were even back then when we all thought it was real.

-reply by Rich

Wwe is real and staged. Hitting the ring floor from 5 or 6 feet with power behind it hurts. Slaps on the chest hurt. Either way its good stuff.

wwe is really some ****Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

somtimes I have wondered that too but now I have the damn ansjower it is fake cuz me and my cuz met john cena and he really said it was fake its like winingdoing drama so yes its so stupid to knowdat  butitis fun to watch it.

-reply by suleima

whether wwe is fake or real Is wwe wrestling Real or Fake ??????

I think its sports game like boxing and karate but boxing, karate have limited rules but here no limits rules. The program main ethic is to entertain the people. 

-reply by nareshraj