xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do you smoke?

Smoking is long-drawn out suicide that kills other people too. Jeez, if you want to kill yourself at least have the decency to just jump off a bridge there and then...

I smoke a little, but only at special events. I look at smoking like a look at drinking, I usually do it only at parties, or special events like weddings, and birthdays. Now, I am lucky because for some reason I am not addicted to tobacco, alcohol, or marijuana. I can use any of them, but I am not addicted. In the same fashion, I don't look for holidays to smoke or drink, like, it's not, "Oh someone died. Wait, funeral, special event! I can smoke!" It's just a little icing on the special occasion that you get a cake. The only problem now is that I live in a smoke-free state in the US, New York, so I can't smoke in a public place. So if I'm at a wedding, I need to go out back with the waiters and the busboys to get a cigar.

This may sound kinda obvious, but trust me, DONT SMOKE!My dad smoked for a long time, until one day he caughed up blood in the shower. Now he has emphazema (sp?) and he has to use an oxygen machine. He can hardly do anything with out getting out of breath. Trust me, whatever pleasure you get from it is not even close to being worth it.

Yep I smoke wish I never started but Now I have no desire to stop !!! Except for when I realize how much money I spend doing it !!!!