xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do you smoke?

I do not smoke, because 1)I have asthma and 2)I want to live as long as I can

**EDIT**

I don't even like being around smoke, 2nd hand smoke kills too.

heh, i HAD asthma :P

now read this.. maybe its not smart to write... but must say "dont try this yourself" couse im just lucky bastard and it may not happen to u.

also first i must say that there is alot of different asthma tipes.

from my birth i had asthma and untill 15years old i suffered 4 clinical deaths, but with good doctors and strong will to live im still here. to strongen my body i started traning rowing when i was 12 or so (and had impressive carrier) but then i inyured my back and stoped.. asthma continues.. problems like every month or 2 in hospital ect... at age 19 i started smoking (dont ask why...i had problems in school so i didnt care for anything)... and to have conclusion.. im 23 now and since i started smoking it looks like my lounghts got stronger or something and i didnt had a single asthma problem.. and my doctor said im "cured". this is realy impressive couse from my birth there wasnt single month that i survived without asthma "attack".

NOTICE: this may b pure luck and i dont suggest it to any1 with same or similar problems.

Yay for not smoking!I like places where there's no smoking in bars and stuff (unfortunately, I no longer live in such a place, sniffle).kiwi

whats really funny is when people say smoking kills!

FACT: 100% of non-smokers die!

There's a (huge) difference between dying killed (by smth/someone else), and dying naturally (because of itself)... :?

If you can't figure this out, imagine someone murderered your parents, what would you think ?

Oh, doesn't matter, they'd have died anyway !

whats really funny is when people say smoking kills!

FACT: 100% of non-smokers die!

There's a (huge) difference between dying killed (by smth/someone else), and dying naturally (because of itself)... :?

If you can't figure this out, imagine someone murderered your parents, what would you think ?

Oh, doesn't matter, they'd have died anyway !

well in that case they wouldn't have a choice while smokers do

and don't get me wrong i'm not saying smoking is great and that everyone should smoke. don't smoke don't start.

oh yeah which brings me to the warning they have on boxes. "Smoking kills Don't start" and your there with the *BLEEP* in your mouth think oh thats very helpful!

anyway to all ye young people here Don't smoke save your money for somthing better like... no I won't say :wink:

that may be true but i know of a lot of people who never smoked nor drank and kept very fit yet still failed to make old age from natural causes

but then again maybe longer

i know a guy in his 60's now got a heart transplant nearly 15 years ago! i think he used smoke but has given up a long time but boy does he put away his drink..

he was only given a few years and that with giving up every thing

and he'll be around for many years to come

you never know really