xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do you smoke?

Sorry to hear nate, and IFRC, I really respect your views on new people smoking. And I hope that you didn't take my last post in offense. I find it to be very kind of you to offer such good advice. It's hard for people to take advice from people who aren't in the same situation or a situation to be.

Nate9000's point is a very good example it kills the people who use it. In a few years these smokers will probably get diagnosed with some sort of cancer or lung disease.

Cancer doesn't always occur. It depends on of course how much one smokes, and what kind (some have more or less chemicals, either way, they're still bad and could easily kill).

thats cool tankbox i didn't...i don't think it really matters how much you smoke weather it be 10 or 60 a day although anyone that does smoke 60 a day is asking for it ...i thinks it more pot luck ...some may get it other may notoh and lihuan got your post count up to 5 :roll:

i smoke allot , im trying to stop , damnnn its to hard  :shock:

Don't use the gum, you'll get addicted to that. Set yourself a strict limit a day, and every few weeks or so, lower that limit. Above all, stick to your plan. You don't have to use the gums, patches or even medication. My dad cut down slowly until he had no desire.