xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

I hate myself. *BLEEP* ME

Is it just me, or is this turning into a sacrificial-type cult as we speak? (Who brought the Kool-aid?)Seriously, there's more to life than just dwelling on the bad stuff......and if you can't get over things, try methods of coping with the problems.....*toke**toke*, can't argue with that one.....er.....I mean......drugs are bad, mmkay? If you're of age, alcohol is a good calm-you-downer.....or is that Prozac?......ok, forget all the drug-induced ideas.....Every person on the face of the planet has at least one thing that brings a smile to their face in life.....if you don't, then you're not looking hard enough.....a couple in here have said that they hate what they have become........well, you got yourself here....if you don't like how you got here, take a different route to where you are going...that simpleFind a song that brings a smile to your face.......walk down the street and hit a homeless person with a whiffle bat.......go set a case of Ensure on the doorstep of the old folks home......go to the nearest teen pregnancy clinic, and while they're all asleep, put their hands in warm water (I love Family Guy.....greatest show ever). Do something that will bring a smile to your face. There's bound to be something where you live that can make you smirk. If not, move somewhere else.....like Florida where they can't count...California, where a *bleeped out word* actor is now the Gov., or to North or South Dakota where......well.....it's the Dakotas....enough said. Hey, if all else fails, move to Canada.....sure, the weather sucks, but the drinking age is lower!!

I advise you to see a counsellor about these issues and you could try to resolve these things. My dad suffered from depression and he ended up killing himself, I hope that you can seek help and try to work your way around it.

Well one this is for sure, "1, 2, 3, breath deeply, 4 , 5, 6 ,7, 8,9,10" counting to ten should help ease out your anger, but heck i live near were prostitutes work at i just go down there and watch them do there job. Gets boring after a while, but heck it takes my anger away.

I advise you to see a counsellor about these issues and you could try to resolve these things. My dad suffered from depression and he ended up killing himself, I hope that you can seek help and try to work your way around it.

You do realize that this topic is 5 years old right? And apparently the topic starter was joking (I know... really stupid thing to joke about). Now I really don't see what was so funny about that post, but he admitted that he was joking. I'm sorry to hear about your dad, and you give good advice, but I think you should save it for someone who is really thinking of taking their own life. Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

Me too! I hate all of you! LOLwe shouldn?t be punishing ourselves like this, it?s a waste of time. If i hadn?t been measuring myself up against others, being jealous, and minding my own business even during the lazy times, instead of allowing myself to be a little bit lazy instead of labeling and hating, i would be so much happier and attractive...

There's this girl I fell in love with.. she USED to like me, but her feelings for some OTHER guy grew, and he's her boyfriend now. She liked 3 guys at once.. Her ex is broken hearted and so am i.. We basically think that her boyfriend is the luckiest guy on earth..I hate myself for loving her..

I'm so goddamn lazy, I'm always anoyying the *BLEEP* out of me and everyone else, sometimes i wish i could just kill me, I'm such an arogant little *****, god man i should just go *BLEEP* myself with a lead pipe. *BLEEP* ME! I'MA SMASH MY HEAD IN SO *BLEEP*ING HARD I'LL BUST OPEN AND SCREAM FOR HELP! I am such a little bastard, *beats self*

:P

I think you should calm down first of all. If you have Adhd or a disease just tell yourself to calm down and be happy. Sit by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket for gosh sakes! Or if you really feel you hate yourslef call suicide hotline! Call a close family member and tell them your troubles! I have dealed with a good amount of depression, it may be hard to do but just remember deep in your thoughts that this will eventually pass, then I will be happy. Self critisism is caused by puberty. Are you going through puberty? (don't answer that) If you are it is normal. I hope you feel better soon....just calm down becuase you seem to hyperactive. Relax and listen to some calm music! Also READ reading causes the body and mind to relax and just focus on the story. Read some literature and learn a little bit! And foget the thoughts of lead pipes and crap because that just scares people. Good Luck.

well, if you realize all that is wrong with you...why don't you not be lazy and get up out of your computer and try to fix them or at least go to a counselor. also i recommend a site called givesmyhope.com