xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

I hate myself. *BLEEP* ME

I'm so goddamn lazy, I'm always anoyying the *BLEEP* out of me and everyone else, sometimes i wish i could just kill me, I'm such an arogant little *****, god man i should just go *BLEEP* myself with a lead pipe. *BLEEP* ME! I'MA SMASH MY HEAD IN SO *BLEEP*ING HARD I'LL BUST OPEN AND SCREAM FOR HELP! I am such a little bastard, *beats self* :D

Well, if you realise that you have all these faults and you're not happy about it then why don't you perhaps, I don't know.... do something about it?! :D

Well, if you realise that you have all these faults and you're not happy about it then why don't you perhaps, I don't know.... do something about it?! :D

... you're incredibly evil.

I like that.

Anywho, if you're so mad at yourself, just don't screw up anymore. It's just that simple. :D

:D *wonders if you actualy are serious about thinking that he was serious*

Also........I noticed the one dude bypassed the filter in the women hair...w/e topic, yet he didn't get in trouble so.......F-CK THOSE DAMN SMILLIES ON THE SIDE THEY ARE LOOKING AT ME! >_>

Note: ok so he said "f--ing" (with no c) and I said the real thing but...still >_> *wonders if he'll get modded*

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Edited out badwords

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Well, honestly.. I'd worry about yourself then anyone else, because...*taps signature*Anyway, I suggest Fast-Acting Maple Syrup. :DHonestly, I don't see why it matters to people who are admins that people bypass a filter or whatnot.. if it's in the rules, it'll be taken care of eventually, or when an admin logs on..

... you're incredibly evil.
How does that make me evil?

I'm such an arogant little *****, god man i should just go *BLEEP* myself with a lead pipe. *BLEEP* ME! I'MA SMASH MY HEAD IN SO *BLEEP*ING HARD I'LL BUST OPEN AND SCREAM FOR HELP! I am such a little bastard, *beats self*

How does that make me evil?
Well, beating your head in with a Lead Pipe.. then promoting it to Triple.

:D

Oh... I wasn't implying that he should go and do something about it as in punishing himself by hitting himself with a lead pipe :D He said that he was lazy, always annoying the crap out of him and everyone else and admitted that he was arrogant... so all I meant was instead of complaining about it he could try and prevent it.... for eg: stop being lazy by actually get off the computer and doing something active :D

lol yeah, I know you were kidding okay... I was joking too, but then he called me evil and I felt i needed to explain what I meant :D