xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What game online do you play?

Ah online gaming... taken over my life :evil:... All thanks to one game - well, 2 but they are Unreal Tournament 2003 & 4... so addictive, so fun :) I got into them when I realised UT2003 was the only FPS that would play acceptably on my old 56k connection, and old habits die hard :wink: .Wanna try some new games soon though, now I have ADSL... maybe CS or ET, any free FPS that get the adrenaline pumping 8)

For me:Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4Tony Hawk UndergroundTony Hawk Underground 2: World Destruction TourMedal Of Honor: Rising SunBurnout 3: TakedownSplinter Cell: Pandora TommorowSyphon Filter: The Omega StrainAll on Playstation 2

I play ALOT of Delta Force Task Force Dagger, its a couple years old now but I still love it. I have a squad that im working on , DeathBringers, my site is located at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I also play Call of Duty, which I hope to be adding to the dbsquad soon. I play Battlefield 1942 and Civilization 3 also.

Bondings NICE SITE but you should put some pics in there. or atleast more if i didn`t see them. and i can`t believe 49% put george bush has IQ of 120>