xisto Community
iGuest

Xbox or PS2????? Which is better?

ohhh,both of player are rather gooood i think.

sony playstation 2 looks noblest usually,the graphic showing of which is extrem awesome.it play a great role in game player machine maket all over the world.

http://game.tom.com/

xbox is a classical and traditional player machine owning a very nice and coool shape.anyone who have seen it would be care of it and wanna one.

Posted ImagePosted Image

no matter which player must be popular by youth... :rolleyes:

The Xbox can do a $hit load of things like Lan Party, you can run a linux server off it, you can turn it into a home pc, you can run your own server off of it, you can use it as a ftp server, you can network it to your pc so you could get game data off the xbox to ur pc or data to your xbox, play games of course lol, if you had a rom on your pc you could use a emulator to play it on your xbox but you would have to use the xbox drive, if you dont want to pay to play online then just network your pc to xbox but it takes up bandwidth but what doesn't, or you could have fun with xbox lan partys with the system link cable but its even better when theres 8 xboxs and you have 32 people on LAN lol.Now the Ps2 can do LAN with out cable hook ups, dont have to pay to play online for most games, i dont like the lag though.I VOTE XBOX

my name says it all! xboxrulz! some more info added to from before!XBOX specs:Intel Pentium III 733 MHZnVidia Geforce 4 variantDVD ROM4 ports (extensions on controller)6 GB HDDModified Windows 2000DDR SDRAM(specs from Official XBOX Magazine)PS2 specs:PS2 variant CPU 300 MHZPS2 variant GPUDVD ROM2 ports (extendible with multitap)2 memory card slotsSony variant operating systemMDRAM(specs from playstation.com)xboxrulz

well i think sony did really good on the ps2 but thats only because i jsut have a ps2 and not an xbox but w/e i think it really is up to other ppls opinions because ps2 is really popular for the grand theft auto set but then again xbox is very famous for halo and halo2...but also ps2 makes way more fun games than microsoft and xbox needs a new design!

I support xbox and PS2. i luv playing RPG on PS2 and playing racing and FPS games on xbox. it's very diffcult to decide. I'm mostly toward for xbox becuase of xbox live and stuf. speacily the headset and u can talk to lots of different people. i just wish microsoft make RPG for xbox more often. now lets deicde wut will b better. PS3 or XBOX2?

When they first released, I would have said PS2 hands down, mainly because of the game selection and the fact that PS1 was out first (more consumer trust).However, now that they have been out for a while and we have had a chance to use both and the game selection is higher I would have to say X-Box: better Graphics, X-box-live, the Big Controller (yes, I actually like them--it alows people to buy a smaller size if they would like, but for people like me with gigantic hands it's nice to have a larger controller for once), and of course Halo/Halo2 always helps. :rolleyes:

I have always supported sony. But now I have tried an xbox for ages and i personally think microsoft have produced something really good.

What do u think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a big fan of Sony, and I owned PS and PS2 for several years. However, I just bought Xbox, Halo2 and Xbox live. I'm addicted.

However, if you get sick of first person shooters I would say PS2. They offer a lot wider array of simply better games.

I so Badly think taht a Playstation 2 is Better and here is why i think that:1)Yeah X-BOX GRAPHICS MAY BE GOOD BUT THEIR CONTROLERS ARE AS CRAP AS BOWLS.2)X-BOX MAY HAVE HALO 1 AND 2 BUT PS2 HAS THE METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES AND GETS PRIORITY OVER GTA ASWELL.3)THE XBOX IS ONE MASSIVE BASTARD.I HIT MY HEAD ON ONE AND IT SPLIT MY HEAD OPEN.PS2 IS MUCH LIGHTER AND PRACTICAL4)FINALLY ON PS2 YOU CAN TAKE A MEMORY CARD WITH YOU TO A FREINDS HOUSE TO STORE DATA WHEREAS ON A XBOX IT IS ON A HARD DRIVE SO YOU CAN'T.CASE CLOSED PS2 WINS 4-0.TAKE THAT MICROSOFT YOU FANNIES :P

PS2 hands down

sony has been in the gaming department alot longer the microsoft.  for sony its experiance technique graphics stories and more

xbox-bil gates need mo money

been with the sony system since 97 and sony and its subordinates have produce quality games then quanitity games yeah thiers some dudes

Olson twin need i say more

xbox well they have some ok games but thier controllers blow

hmmm can't wait for ps3 cuz then billy boy will have to do something amazing to his xbox2 to become numero uno and that won't happen in his life time

peace out

13856[/snapback]

Ya ps2 is much better then xbox. The only game xbox has goign for it is Halo. If it wasn't for halo, they would have nothing.

Sony's been in the market a lot longer than Microsoft, so Microsoft is still sort of groping in the dark. However, they have done an excellent job despite that. The xbox itself is more powerful than the PS2, and in my opinion better designed. I've always prefered the xbox controller to the PS2 controller: the PS2 controller is just too small. Unfortunately, as Microsoft is still new to the market and Rare seems to be in a rut (I love them nonetheless), the only good xbox-only game out there really is Halo.I see a bright future for the xbox, but I still like the Playstation equally.