xisto Community
iGuest

Xbox or PS2????? Which is better?

I have an Xbox and a Ps2 and I have to say that Xbox is better, mainly because of the games, Sony have to now share Gta with Xbox and Gta is the reason I bought the Ps2 in the first place, Xbox had the right idea of keeping games like halo(except on P.C. later) and halo2 to xbox only and this is the reason I bought the Xbox, to be able to play these games.But the thing that annoyed me about Xbox is that you have to buy a dvd kit before it runs dvds whereasPs2 is dvd ready straight off the shelf.I don't know much about Xbox live as I live in a non broadband area in Ireland but I have heard it is good.Even though I like Xbox better it is by a narrow margin

Exactly Both Sytems are Extremly amazing i mean GTA sa one of the best games iv ever played . Halo 2 thought it would be best game iv ever played but i never win a level i die all the time. But still one of the best games iv ever played... Ps2- its really there as a fun system. the Graphics suck lol but thats ok there go enough to play with

Wow Xbox is definitely soo much better than PS2: It actually has a hard drive, and the graphics are much better (in my opinion).I think that Halo 2 might be the best game ever made. I have friends who have PS2, and they said that the graphics of the PS2 can't compare to those of the PS2. So definitely Xbox!

Wow Xbox is definitely soo much better than PS2: It actually has a hard drive, and the graphics are much better (in my opinion).

I think that Halo 2 might be the best game ever made. I have friends who have PS2, and they said that the graphics of the PS2 can't compare to those of the PS2.

So definitely Xbox!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sooo many things wrong with this statement. PS2 HAS A REMOVABLE HARDDRIVE, meaning if you do not wish to purchase sony offical 40gb harddrive you can purchase a larger 1 (120gb) and it will work, as long as you have the format disk. If you have the HDLOADER you can copy the games onto the harddrive, and if it gets full you can store them on your comp, as well as edit the games scus and reburn it back onto the HDD. Ps2 has free online, which XBOX does not. XBOX has 2 good exclusive games: Halo and Halo2 while ps2 has many. XBOX has...slightly better graphics on select games, but it came out like 2 years afterwards therefore, definatly should b much more improved than it currently is.

Ps2 currently is better, Ps3 will decimate XBOX

ther is more to it than that. i also think that ps2 is better because the games r much better. but now xbox has started to bring games like pro evo 4 and san andreas on to it so its a tough one to chose. when the xbox 2 comes out i wonder how big or bulky it will be?

Here's some info:XBOX:Intel Pentium III 733 MHZ6 GB HDDDVD Drivemodified Windows 2000 Professional4 controller portBuilt-in ethernet2 expansion slots on the controllersNVidia Geforce 4 graphic card variantPS2:Customized Sony processor 233 MHZDVD DriveCustomized Sony Operating System2 controller ports (with memory card slots)Customized Sony graphic cardxboxrulz

I would go with PlayStation 2 because it's like 100% easier for me to play but i bet if i played an x-box as much a ps2 i would like the x-box way more...

But the x-box kills the ps2 in graphics like 99-2%

the graphics on the x-box games are wild

Some ps2 games graphic aren't that bad but still x-box smokes them...

BUT I GO WITH PS2

I myself think that the xbox is the best of all.|50GB harddrive|Copy CDs onto it|View all of your saved games|The Highest quality of games|HALO 1 & 2!!!|And Much much much much more!Xbox is the best-Godbless Microsoft

X Box has a higher spec and a great graphic, but PS2 is 'still stay the best on many player survey. Sony console usually has more game since they are coorperate with many game brands. Such as squaresoft, liquid and etc. But the X boX has almost limited brand to coorperate with. Microsoft Game and what else? i dunno... haha :( .

Xbox All the Way. Xbox = way better graphics... xbox = Way faster than PS2 .... xbox = has a hardrive, and unless your moving your games alot wihtout the xbox, you dont have to blow an extra 20 bucks. There are a lot more good games out for xbox, and i know ps2 has some really nice games as well, but you cant beat burnout3 halo2 and halo1... go xbox

if u want to know which consule is better, u have to ask urself 1st. the point is what kind of games r u into.? r u a RPG player or multiplayer type of games like FPS and stuff. PS2 is RPG King compare to Xbox. Xbox is mutiplayer type of game like sport, FPS, driving. If u like RPG alot get PS2 if u don't get Xbox. for me it's a hard choice. they're both good.