xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
X3r0X

Graphics Design Yes, you can make money

Hey everyone!I have 2 methods of making money online. They both involve work and effort but they are good methods and can lead to full time jobs!1) Become a graphics designer. I am one and i get paid $20 to edit free templates i create on http://www.zymic.com/ and $50 to make a custom one. Its easy money! Look at http://www.good-tutorials.com/ or http://www.pixel2life.com/ and find some photoshop tutorials. Once youve done that, practise practise practise!2) Become a webhost. Look around at webhosting forums and ask someone for a free reseller account (with WHM or DirectAdmin). Or hell even get a sponsored Cpanel host and make subdomains for $1 a year! (sponsored means free). You dont pay anything and all they have to pay is a lousy buck! See? They do require alot of effort and work but trust me, i use them and they W O R K! :)

To tell the truth, you can't just become a graphics designer, there are loads and only some are good. You won't necessarily be successful even if you are good.

To tell the truth, you can't just become a graphics designer, there are loads and only some are good.  You won't necessarily be successful even if you are good.

70086[/snapback]

"graphics designer" is kinda a broad term. I don't like the idea of just going and using tuts only to figure out how to be good, it takes FAR more than that. I suppose I'm lucky, my mom's a succesful pofessional photographer, she's been doing some things down in nashville lately. I can use her to get connections to help me in the future. Also, I will be visiting asterik studio sometime this summer, I hope to gain some connections there if I can. Ever heard of the starving artist?

I am a graphic designer and can say that the market it flooded right now. Not sure what you mean by making a good living because it's getting harder and harder to get good contracts these days.
round

i think what he means by "making a good living" is spending money. Cause 20 bux is not a good living. Making a good living should be defined as above average income. I think the average income for the US is something like $30k a year or about $14 bux an hour.

IH ,friends i'm interested your life on internet....Do you really got the enought money for your life for yourself or for your family by the Make money Online?If you do Plz contact me I 'll do it with you don't cheat me.

I am web-designer and can say that people like exclusive designes only, because it's stupid idea to adapt template that was bought on templates shop!