HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Humanity Should Be Destroyed!

kayzad

Humans are not the culprit it is their selfish thoughts......

I am surprised to see you writing so strongly on destroying human race. I know and can understand that humans have created a menace on Earth. But what does that conclude? Theri destruction is definitely not the cure for it. I guess eveyone should try to do their parts well. This means that everyone should feel equally responsible for the destiny of Earth. We must try not to be selfish as we should think about our future generations which are yet to come in this world.

If everyone does his/her work well and contribute to nature then I guess there will not be any misery left on this planet anymore. The only think required for this is a bit of awareness towards nature and to our duties towards it. I am absolutely not in the favour of termination of the human race form Earth. I guess humans with their intelligence can make te world a better place to live in if they don't think in the negative direction and instead think in a selfless way. I hope I have changed your view regarding this topic. Please have a thought on my write-up. All the best. Take care.

trace-uk

calm down, don't go all hitler on us or anything triple. lol :)I think that we all can do more to help save the planet, but to be perfetly honest as a people it is the greedy industrialists who are to blame. I'd love to buy bio-degradable plastic-like bags and have all my foods packaged in them. but the companies all like to package their porducts in plastic which isn't soo great. don't destroy the human race, just destroy the corporate fat cats and industrialsits and get some people who are more "green" to take their place!

Cerebral Stasis

Trace, would you buy a cereal that came in a bio-degradeable box/plastic wrap if it cost 35 dollars instead of 5? If so, more power to you. The reason industry doesn't make wrappers like that is because most people won't want to pay more to save the Earth. Biodegradeable substances that work the same as plastic are expensive to develop and manufacture, at least at the moment.I am not a Christian by any means, and I do see how humanity could be seen as a menace, as it well may be, but it also has the ability to fix it's faults. The problem is that people, like animals, are naturally selfish (thus is our heritage, one could say), and it takes great will and selflessness to overcome that. Most people aren't willing to give that much for the betterment of everyone else, but it's possible that they could - it's just not natural.

triple6fistdestructionsoulhammer

calm down, don't go all hitler on us or anything triple. lol
I think that we all can do more to help save the planet, but to be perfetly honest as a people it is the greedy industrialists who are to blame. I'd love to buy bio-degradable plastic-like bags and have all my foods packaged in them. but the companies all like to package their porducts in plastic which isn't soo great. don't destroy the human race, just destroy the corporate fat cats and industrialsits and get some people who are more "green" to take their place!

Haha, I don't really see what Hitler has to do with this matter. I am not focusing on the elimination of a group of people, I am looking at the complete destruction of human kind. This was a joke more than anything else. Sheer bordum between classes.

berakd

I don't think we shuold think about it, but I have an opinion... If somtehing can kill us, that is other man... We are the only who can comunicate each with others... Every type of living creatures is making easier life to others, all but we, peope. And not only we are in danger... Atomic bobbs, nuclear junk, biotic posion and all other bad stuff are afecting on all living creatures. We are killing and breaking processes that have been active a milions of years, like we take oil from earth, and all other stuff. MY opinion is that, that all of these tooken or digged parts are parts of the system, and we are destroying it, slow but it does... And all of that afects on our future... We are killing us, there is water for another 50 to 100 years, and what then?! I can only say, WWI and WWII will continue, not for justice, for survival...

Voidless_Shadows

Humans have become a scourge on this planet. I shall not resort to the cliché of the cockroach comparison, though it may well be apt. In truth we are more akin to the locust, we descend upon and devour, destroying all we come into contact with. We destroy entire ecosystems for resources to build frivolous things. We hunt and kill other animals for our own amusement. When we do not needlessly devour the flesh of these things we display them as trophies, cruel mockeries of nature. When not inflicting misery on all the other living species that surround us, we torture each other. We murder our own far more than any other animal on the planet. When shooting or beating or strangling isnt enough, we build weapons that inflict horrifying plagues, or worse, nuclear weapons capable of destroying our planet many times over. Despite our self-destructive nature we breed far into excess, building harmful habitats that pollute and sprawl like vast scar tissue on the planets face. What then must be done? What can we as a population do to save our world. The answer, my friends is all to clear. Humanity must be destroyed. We must be destroyed before our cruelty and destructiveness destroy the rest of the life on this planet. We have had our chance on this planet and have proved infallibly our unfitness and our degeneracy. We are a plague, and I fear that perhaps ironically it is the virus that is the cure.

lol...Yes and no...
I don't think we need to destroy all of humanity, but I agree with you in saying that we are a wasteful and terrible species, but there's one other thing I realize at times...
Out of everything in the animal kingdon humans DO respect other species more than any other, yes there are some who are wasteful and careless, but is it fair to sum us up by this? I don't think so.
We have warefar within our own, but doesn't every species? Maybe it's the technology or scale that makes it so much more grand...I don't know.

Matrixdudej

well the way to destroy humanity would be inflicting the very reason you want it destroyed and i dont want to die lol so i am 100% against this

keri-j

Yah, don't get me started on it. Basically, I would happily commit suicide, and probably will 'cos this depression is getting worse and worse and I feel so *BLEEP*ing awful... *BLEEP* I hate my life. But, until I've had all the gay sex I can, gotten drunk and tried to be happy... I'm gonna stay alive. Blah.

Zero Ziat

Duuude, I don't think humanity should be destroyed, everything haves an end, an at it's own time, anyways, I think that we developed all this destruction skills from ourselves, of course, and started making the world our playground, now, do you see animals do these kind of amazing things? No. Why? It's the human society, way different from what animals do. Talking about wars, animals DON'T have wars. We do? Why? WE ARE HUMANS! That's the way, if we were born to do this, then let's do this, we may even end the world's suffering or, either end killing ourselves accidentally.The point is that all the butterflys, gazes, deers, crocodiles and so, don't hunt eachselves with rifles! They do with their own claws and stuff, it's actually waaay cool! We developed this 'cause we are humans. It's most likely survival of the fittest, we constructed a society, animals didn't. (Or they are super inteligent, they constructed a society and talk in a ciphrated lingo we don't know about. xD).So, yeah, survival of the fitters.And keri-j, having g-sex won't fix anything but waking up with a headache and some back hurt plus other bad stuff.Woah, large post, huh?

keri-j

And keri-j, having g-sex won't fix anything but waking up with a headache and some back hurt plus other bad stuff.

Having "g-sex" as you put it cheers me up in the short term (not forgetting the pleasure) and in the long term makes me feel slightly less insecure and self consious of my body, it's nice to know you're wanted. 'Cos apart from that, my life is pretty crap.

Seriously, we're all parasites destroying the Earth... kill us. Just let us have our fun first.

icemarle

Well... we're set apart from animals because they don't have the kind of intelligence we do. They can't reason out and stuff. If we were gone... there would be less predators to keep them in check XD (as if we're major predators... *rolls eyes*) I still think we're an important part of the ecosystem even if we end up doing more harm than good.

Forbez

So true, HUmanity should be destoryed. but then it would be very boring. IF you think to way we are all here in the first place, is no reason. There is no real reason of life, or for why anything is licing, dieing or even here right now. There is no need for anything in this universe, not even the universe itself. So with there being no reason for anything, why not have some fun. IF we were to save the planet we would be leaving like dirty animals.And why should save the animals by not being here, survival of the fittest. And by the looks of it we are the fittest, we can do as as please. They are not gonna stop us, and if they do we will just shoot them. As far as we know there is noone higher then us (if you don't count God) Even if you do count God, he has left us to make our own choice. Why should we be forced to do what we don't? We will only be upsetting God.

logfrog

'destroying all we come into contact with. We destroy Humanity must be destroyed. We must be destroyed before our cruelty and destructiveness destroy the rest of the life on this planet. We are a plague'Exactly.

logfrog

So true, HUmanity should be destoryed. but then it would be very boring. IF you think to way we are all here in the first place, is no reason. There is no real reason of life, or for why anything is licing, dieing or even here right now. There is no need for anything in this universe, not even the universe itself. So with there being no reason for anything, why not have some fun. IF we were to save the planet we would be leaving like dirty animals.
And why should save the animals by not being here, survival of the fittest. And by the looks of it we are the fittest, we can do as as please. They are not gonna stop us, and if they do we will just shoot them. As far as we know there is noone higher then us (if you don't count God) Even if you do count God, he has left us to make our own choice. Why should we be forced to do what we don't? We will only be upsetting God.

hahaha the problem is there is no god, and by reading you I strongly insist human race has to be wiped out from the history of Earth, or at least any religion. religion is the worst what can be, so maybe there is a chance for humans
:-) although sometimes it's much safer to destroy the virus not trying to find panacea :-)

jaychant

We humans are in no way endangering our planet by polluting the air or any other stuff we do. Earth will survive. It's survived much worse. By doing what we do, we are only endangering ourselves as a species. Besides this, destroying all of our own kind would be madness. (Also, hate to get religious, but it's a one-way trip to the Devel's home if you ask me.)I should also mention that we really couldn't destroy the Earth. All we could do is wipe out all life as we know it on the planet, and even if we do that, life will probably be restored. Another thing to note is that cockroaches are protected from nuclear radiation, so they would possibly survive.Finally, even if we were able to destroy or endanger the planet, the Sun will engulf the Earth when it gets too big anyways, so why does it matter? (I'm just being the devil's advocate here, pointing out that this argument that humanity should be destroyed makes no sense.)

x CriiTiiCaL HiiT x

Humanity should not be destroy, IMO. The BAD part of humanity should be destroyed. So that the earth will be peaceful!

iGuest

I agree, humanity must be detroyed. Those who agree are those, like me, who were unrightfully or mistakenly placed in the body of humans by God, while we were meant for animal bodies. The other possibility is that God gave us human forms to complete a purpose (One that will put the world back in peace). The world is nothing more than a corrupted sphere that needs to be cleansed of it's filth (humanity). I realise now that our purpose is to eradicate the human race. We were given these bodies and thoughts to be able to fight back and destroy humanity. The world's leaders must be punished for their lack of control. Those who agree must join me. All of us, with the same ideas. Together, we'll be able to overthrow the world's dark invaders. God gave us the ability to create and use weapons, not for others to make wars with them, but for us to us agaisnt the human race. We must use humanity's disgusting weapons agaisnt itself to free the world. Some of you might call it killing innocent lives, but in the human world, there are no innocent. Please, those who wish to save the world for good, join me. Let us meet and unite so that we may prepare for humanity's destruction and the world's liberation. Find and save those like us who believe our same thoughts. Lets us unite and destroy all those lands that are currently at war so that others may see what our united powers are capable of. Join me please. 

-reply by Jerry

iGuest

Gods? Get over it - there aren't any.The planet has passed through dozens, hundreds, literally thousands of entirely different ecosystems before. After we are gone it will regenerate again. As it always has. Once life takes hold it almost can't be completely wiped out. That event will take place in approximately 5 billion years when Sol dies. At that point, no life will be possible on this planet. Until then, it will always team with life.The only question is what type of life? Sure humanity isn't the greatest, but it's also not the worst. Go get a script for Valium. Sit back and watch afternoon TV. Fill your mind with garbage. Drop out. We don't need you. Those who don't want to better themselves are a drain on planetary resources that we can't really support right now, so do us all a favor and off yourself.-SHAWN-

iGuest

There is no way in this world that we are superior to another being. If we were truly superior we wouldn't be mass slaughtering animals when we have alternatives, HUMANITY IS IGNORANT, HATEFUL, DESTRUCTIVE, and GREEDY! Not to mention the biggest load of mentally retarded beings ever. . Everything that is supposed to be scientific theory was created by humanity in order to make itself feel better for the destruction of the planet and the needless slaughter that takes place. . The planet would be far better without Humanity on it and humanity is too ego-centric to allow itself to be wiped out, IT is now searching for and succeeding in finding other planets 'suitable' for life, FOR US TO DESTROY! Anyways good luck to them cultivating crops and feeding everyone HOPEFULLY eventually humanity will either mature and leave other living beings alone and develop a sense of empathy or whip itself out completely. . . Humanity also created religion (all good) NOT causes more conflict than anything else, discriminates indiscriminately and guess what were made of the same particles that animals are made of and everything else, walking atoms therefore the 'god' or divine one does not exist and if he does exist i doubt he'd even consider allowing us in, animals would be welcomed in humans probably couldn't help themselves and prevent themselves from attempting to corrupt 'heaven' BECAUSE we are anarchists like that.

Thrawn

I think Humanity has a very serious problem. not from the beginning, but a problem that has developed over time. we have a tendency to compete with one another and worry about the stupidest things, a good example religion. we are currently trying to fix the cause of so many religions and forget that we are killing ourselves and our planet! what humanity has is an addiction for quelling these small thing we care so much about.How do we fix this virus? In my opinion, where we are right now is on the brink of nuclear war with four possible factions. The United states, Russia China and Israel. Someone needs to pull the trigger and kill everyone. What we have is an addiction and you have to kill the addict to kill the addiction! Once the world has calmed down the survivors will finally unite no matter who they are and humanity can grow controlled but strong and freely. What I mean by controlled "putting all matters of racism and religion aside and we can all focus on the true goals we need to survive which is science and technology.Science is coming along but is constantly halted by RELIGION!

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3Page 4

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.