HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Mice With Only One Botton At Apple, Finished. Compatibility with: MacOS X windows.

minimcmonkey

I dont like windows, buut as it is compatible with most software, it is what i use.I dont mind macs, and frequently use them, but, i do miss right-click.infact, sometimes, i find myself trying to right click on them.However, i like macs, and although, if you dont use them much, the prospect of loosing the right click, may seem like it would make your computer un-usable. It does seem ok, and the way the top menus change to accomodate the functions of the current programme, makes it nice to use.one large dis-advantage for me, is that i like to design my websites to include right lick menus, and make thing work with right click, however, there is always a way round these problems.Im sure, if macs worked with as much software as windows, many many more people (including myself) would use them as their main computer.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.