xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aminzzlink

Mice With Only One Botton At Apple, Finished. Compatibility with: MacOS X windows.

To be honest, its a interesting layout but personally I prefer PCs with either Windows or Linux as the operating systems! I aint a fan of macintosh at all, I remember using them in a graphic design course and it was already a hassle having to use many keys as well as the one button mouse!Another thing, I dont know how the mac users get used to having one button on their standard mouses, if it has the seethrough covers with optical light like the optical mouses.. fine, but for plain ones its pretty difficult to see in the dark imo.I aint a fan of macs, but after using them, I do realise that they are there for their purposes after understanding how good print graphics and web graphics come out of the macs after doing a graphics design unit at uni.

thats a pretty good looking mouse, apple has been in the market for long and one factor for that is on how they can make their products appealing to the eyes, simple, elegant and beautiful, this mouse has all those characteristics and to know that it works like a touchscreen is an added attraction, the only problem is price, $49 for a mouse is a bit pricey, at least for me

I'm just surprised that Mac hasn't decided to release a two-button mouse before now, especially since, with the market mostly dominated by PCs, most people are used to using left-click to select and right-click to bring up extra options or features. I'm not sure if this is the first time that Mac will have a scrollwheel on their mouse, but if it is, then they are seriously lagging behind as far as that is concerned (they were the first to come out with the joystick and mouse in the first place, after all).

I am using a Mac right now and yes I have one of those one button mouses. I also have a laptop which I use but it did take me some time to get used to the mac mouse. The most annoying aspect is there is no right click feature, for instance if u want to right click and save.Go 2 button mice!

I dont like windows, buut as it is compatible with most software, it is what i use.I dont mind macs, and frequently use them, but, i do miss right-click.infact, sometimes, i find myself trying to right click on them.However, i like macs, and although, if you dont use them much, the prospect of loosing the right click, may seem like it would make your computer un-usable. It does seem ok, and the way the top menus change to accomodate the functions of the current programme, makes it nice to use.one large dis-advantage for me, is that i like to design my websites to include right lick menus, and make thing work with right click, however, there is always a way round these problems.Im sure, if macs worked with as much software as windows, many many more people (including myself) would use them as their main computer.