HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Mp3 Players? iPod / Creative Zen / others?

BordaForx

I have heard that the Ipod's are all on a recall because of the batteries!Still, I would prefer the Apple Ipod. I would get that one, instead.

Se?or Maniac

I have the Ipod Shuffle myself. I think that it is really great. I get 12 hours of battery life and I can charge it alsmost anywhere. I have the 512mb version though becasue my funds are limited. I found maybe a couple downfalls with the Ipod shuffle. The fact that there is no screen on it it the big thing for me but I usually know what song I am listening to as soon as it starts. Also the only other thing that I do not like is that they make it so hard to view the contents of your ipod. I still have not found out how to do it yet but I know that it can be done. Dependign on how much money you have though I think should be the judge in what you buy. You can not go wrong in eaither brand in my opinion. Both are a solid group although I think that apple is just a little better. Also I think that it can hold more song formats. Bur goodluck in whatever you choose.

boyCradle

Apple Ipod is so expensive. and you won't need all those amount fo drive. i suggest looking and buying for a more afforable MP3 Players. something that has 512Mb drive is enough for me, I would buy an Apple Ipod Shuffle if I were you.

burandt

I would go with the 20 GiG ipod. I've had it for about a year now and no problems I filled it with 5000 songs the first 2 days I got it. And all the accesories and warranties on the item are great. I don't know alot about the zen but it seems like just any other MP3 the iPod sticks out for a reason. besides, so many people are getting it now the price is going to go down. so I would go with the ipod all the way!

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.