xisto Community
Donegal

Mp3 Players? iPod / Creative Zen / others?

GO WITH THE IPOD BABY!!!!!!i got the 20 gig.. i love it!its so sturdy.. i have about 1300 songs on it.. and i still got like 11gig left or somthinits great..the sound is great .apple did a great job with it..

I highly reccomend getting an iPod if you have the money. I have a 20 gig one and I just love it. I originally thought it would be a complete waste of money to get one, but then I just decided to get it anyway. I currently use it with an FM transmitter for usage in my car, and with a Y-splitter to use with my sound system in my basement. I really like not having to carry around cds anymore.

I personally have a creative zen touch, and I'd say I am satisfied. The sound quality is superb (but try to get better headphones), battery life is at least twice that of the usual mp3 players (20 hours AT LEAST!), and has nice features. Just one thing is to get used to the scroll feature, but at least it is better than going through your songs one by one huh?

I have heard that the Ipod's are all on a recall because of the batteries!Still, I would prefer the Apple Ipod. I would get that one, instead.

I have the Ipod Shuffle myself. I think that it is really great. I get 12 hours of battery life and I can charge it alsmost anywhere. I have the 512mb version though becasue my funds are limited. I found maybe a couple downfalls with the Ipod shuffle. The fact that there is no screen on it it the big thing for me but I usually know what song I am listening to as soon as it starts. Also the only other thing that I do not like is that they make it so hard to view the contents of your ipod. I still have not found out how to do it yet but I know that it can be done. Dependign on how much money you have though I think should be the judge in what you buy. You can not go wrong in eaither brand in my opinion. Both are a solid group although I think that apple is just a little better. Also I think that it can hold more song formats. Bur goodluck in whatever you choose.

Apple Ipod is so expensive. and you won't need all those amount fo drive. i suggest looking and buying for a more afforable MP3 Players. something that has 512Mb drive is enough for me, I would buy an Apple Ipod Shuffle if I were you.

I would go with the 20 GiG ipod. I've had it for about a year now and no problems I filled it with 5000 songs the first 2 days I got it. And all the accesories and warranties on the item are great. I don't know alot about the zen but it seems like just any other MP3 the iPod sticks out for a reason. besides, so many people are getting it now the price is going to go down. so I would go with the ipod all the way!