xisto Community
Alpha

Free .net Domain? Can anyone get me a free .net domain???

Sandeep Singh, did by any chance, did you sign up at the Xisto billing thing? You need to sign up for that to get the myCENT stuff. Read about the Credit System v3.0 at the announcements section of the forum. =)

oh yeah for real. I've just been having a look at ddboard.comI heard they offer some special prizes like this. But in return you have to meet a certain rating...do some surveys, be active in the forums, etc.A lot of people say its not that much of a hustle to get one though.

I will do anything that is possible by a human for the domain name.I will put up gaming servers (already have a RO and BNet server online)
I will design sites for you.
I will advertise ur site on my site ( gets +1000 uniques each month)

So please...anyone?

If so you are at the right place just do one thing post good posts out here. Your quality posts will earn you mycents for you and you can buy your own domain name in turn. Isn't it a good idea then you don't have to do any thing for others do it for yourself. 

Best of luck for your .net domain name. 

Bye ya. 

Like many other people have said, I think your best option is to make quality posts here and get enough mycents to convert into a domain name. It won't take that long and forum posting is pretty fun!Good luck with it :)