xisto Community
tomecki

How much do you earn with PPC

Replying to How much do you earn with PPC

mmmmmmmm.. its hard to say really when i have signed up to so many ppc sites but i think the best one by far is http://www.ppcappraisal.com/

on average i suppose $500 a month per signup.

[i have signup up to 11 ppc's]

i make quite a bit of money using ppc'c because there are many programms around which ...mmmm...autosurf is what i think you call it.

it refreshed the page every 5 or 10 seconds as logn as your online...so in effect...you earn money by staying on line

pretty cool really dont you think.

as for how much i lose on ppc's

well lets just say that i have paid $2000 dollars getting my system perfect which is making me $5500 a month ....

So what an amazing return.

:)

I would suggest you signup for ppc appraisal because they are adding 200 + PayPerClick engines in the next couple of months which will make my earnings from just that one site rise by 1000%.

Another question i will ask everyone on this site is.

have you ever bought that "MILLIONAIRE MAKER" thingmajiggy off ebay. its on the ebay pulse page at the moment...and you can search it if you want by his user id

MYSTERYGIANT.

doesnt that user id sound a bit shady or even criminal..lol

how much you guys make?

as OpaQue, and many of the admins/mods have said before..it is a breach of Google Adsence's contract to discuss your earnings with anyone..and posting them on these forums would be sharing them with over 12k (12,000) people, so maybe we shouldn't post anyones google adsence earning to keep the contract intact?

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

as OpaQue, and many of the admins/mods have said before..it is a breach of Google Adsence's contract to discuss your earnings with anyone..and posting them on these forums would be sharing them with over 12k (12,000) people, so maybe we shouldn't post anyones google adsence earning to keep the contract intact?

Notice from jlhaslip:
A good reminder about confidentiality of your Google adsense earnings.
Please don'tdivulge anything which would place Opaque's Google account in jeopardy.
It may cause us to lose this wonderful Hosting service.

Googles decently done: Advertising them would be quite handy to help finance and fill out a site - I might just give it a go :angry:

well here keywords work very much!! if you have sometime of site which is really famous around imean which keywords you use are really famous then google takes alot of money from its advertisers and pays good money also to its publishers, few days ago i got only one click on my site and that click earned me $4.08 i was shocked coz i didnt earn that much in one day!! also by one click only.

Notice from jlhaslip:
A good reminder about confidentiality of your Google adsense earnings.Please don'tdivulge anything which would place Opaque's Google account in jeopardy.
It may cause us to lose this wonderful Hosting service.

Im sorry but you guys are wrong about discussing your payments. You can tell your earnings. Dont believe me? https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US Check out #7 Confidentiality and i quote "However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Googles gross payments to You "

Just figured some of you should know before all this hearsay goes around....

I forgot to add. I only make about $100 a month.....but my sites still new.......
Edited by jmpearso (see edit history)