xisto Community
wassie

World Of Warcraft not even a topic?

i cant believe this...not even 1 topic about WOW...oke i wanna know about u guy's...who play's WOW?(europa version :))on what server...and what lvl are your chars...wassie :P

I've only played a little bit of World of Warcraft but have thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't have broadband as yet at my place but I've played at my mates place and was really really impressed. I never thought they could pull it off as well as they have.

I am not interested in playing war games.Actually,I like playing driving games only because I like vehicles and enjoy driving very much.I have played a war game before and I find it bored.That's why I don't like war games.

I wouldn't call it a "war game". More of a fantasy-themed MMORPG Everquest clone. But yeah, I'd agree with you that it is boring.

yeah same yeah i like strategy games but the problem is for one they are too easy to figure out most of the games have the same concept and is just boring right thier plus it takes forever just to finish even if you do it in a matter of minutes it just takes to long. thats why i prefer fighting games where you go head on against couple hundred bad guys :).

WoW? Well it's probably one of the best MMORPGS around, I've got the europa version as well, it is a great game, and you don't even get tired of it easily. I got two chars, one is lvl7(didn't bother with him :)) and the other is 14 but they a4re such a low level because I don't get to play WoW much, same as ff11 :D Server, I don't remember, wait, I do remember that fact that I was on a PvP server last time I saw it, but I doubt I'll be able to even check for a while. I'll just have to wait :P

well i got tons of chars.i got 1 lvl 60 and couple lvl 20's and allot of lvl 10.i'm playing on the "Al'Akir" server... and my lvl 60 char name is "Lampenkap"so pm me if you want... but do say your from Xisto.

my brother plays World of Warcraft all day. Personally, I believe that it is a total rip off. First, it is not really that interesting. You do quests and all that to get experience, but what's the point? There isn't a main story behind the game. You are just seem to be aimlessly wandering around. You basically walk around and kill things. Second, there is a MONTHLY FEE to play the game!!! You have to buy the game for like $40-$50 and then you still have to pay $20 a month to play?!?!?! If they charge a monthly fee, they should give the game away for FREE.Anyway, I don't play so I don't have any characters. But my bro has a few lvl 60 guys. He has lvl 60 mage and hunter I think. I am not sure about the names of the type of characters... is there a mage type character in WOW??

well i got tons of chars.

i got 1 lvl 60 and couple lvl 20's and allot of lvl 10.

i'm playing on the "Al'Akir" server... and my lvl 60 char name is "Lampenkap"

so pm me if you want... but do say your from Xisto.

70846[/snapback]

Hmm...I can just go to Al'akir and meet you there wassie...is you're on at the same time, but I doubt I'll be able to go on around now, I'm going to have to wait for a while...I'm sorry :)

no9t9, there ARE mage type charcters, you can get a shaman that is on the horde(the evil side) and another one that heals, and on the good side there is a preist who heals and a class for black magic too, your class is restricted to what race and alignment you are.

I suppose you're right no9t9,about the fact that you have to pay to but the game first, personally I think that you should buy the game from the shops but you don't have to pay a monthly fee.