xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hansley

Yahoo Is Better Than Google!?!? What is up with that?

Well, Google started as a search engine, and it's basically what it still is. The other stuff is basically money-makers. Yahoo started as a web community, for the most part, and it started a lot earlier. That's why it has all that other good stuff that Google doesn't.I still like Google better though, because it gets the job done, without extra hassle. Plus it's more fun to say "Googlize it" than "Yahoo it"

I feel Google is better than Yahoo for searching........but Yahoo provides more services and is way more user friendly than Google...but for any research project, I'll use Google.-Shackman

Yahoo is has lots of features, and site is more well done than google, however, google provide better services than yahoo, which brings us back to square 1... btw, which company came out first? google or yahoo?

This topic isnt really getting anywhere... But...I believe that Google is better then yahoo. Look at all of the advanced features that Google offers then Yahoo, like 2.5 gigs of email storage, and counting, its nice that a company like google offers these types of services. Also the ads are non intrusive, which is extremely nice, considering some of them can be annoying after a while.

Google and Yahoo did merge for a while. Google really helped Yahoo improve its search engine capabilities. There are alot of search engines out there. Google and yahoo are top of the line. When you want your site to be seen you should make sure you are high in the ranks on both. I like both google and Yahoo. I have email accounts in both too. I like gmail because of the threaded emails. I also like all the space. However next month yahoo will also be 1 GB of space. Gmail just keeps getting bigger. The reason gmail is still in beta is because they are still working on it. There are still features yet to come on that email. I have been with gmail for about 8 months. I have seen huge improvements. The list goes on and on. I use it for my private email. So my yahoo is primarily for junk mail and yahoo groups and other group related email. I like them both. I thney that they both have a majority of pluses.

I would prefer Google Search over Yahoo!I have had great experience in making many research queries on both Google & Yahoo, and Google has always provided more relevant searches than any other search engine out there.I do understand that Yahoo is much more than search engine, it is a great system with an abundance of services. But lately aren't we seing the same thing with Google? Google is not just entering different areas of internet and PCs, but they are also changing the rules for the better.Without Google in the picture, we would still be stuck with a 6MB mailbox! :lol:

I think Google is better. Google is making tons of new areas that are already with MSN and Yahoo. But Google is making them better and more, informed if you will. Google is un-matched!