xisto Community
Johnny

Johnny's 3d Stuff! Heres my C4D renders yay

nice renders.. but you could've done oodles better.. the best thing that goes along with a good design is the render.. even if your render is box object, the end result by using globals is that they end up looking gorgeus,, soothing to the eyes,, why not try something like better materials and some cool camera angles and close ups...keep up the good workT.

Wow, those are really nice, I really like them.  I was gonna ask if you made them with Photoshop, but I guess not.  And Cinema 4D, what exactly can you do with it? 

I give the images probably a high nine or somewhere near there.

134869[/snapback]

Cinema 4d can do anything from the abstracts you see here, to full blown character models with clothing and everything. It's really easy to do lots of things with it, you just have to know how.

nice renders.. but you could've done oodles better.. the best thing that goes along with a good design is the render.. even if your render is box object, the end result by using globals is that they end up looking gorgeus,, soothing to the eyes,, why not try something like better materials and some cool camera angles and close ups...

keep up the good work

T.

135159[/snapback]

Well, I try to do many different things with my renders, but like I've said, I just started a couple months ago, and I just started getting decent after about number 22, as you can probably notice, with new lighting, cameras, so on. I'm getting better and better every time I do one though, so yeah...

Anyways, thanks again for your comments guys and girls.

arise is choppy other then that good job -_-

137102[/snapback]

O.o No it isn't...are you looking at it fullscreen? They're all 1024x768, so if you're looking at it in Firefox (or maybe other browsers) your browser'll resize it down...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

gonna use that in a sig :D

137103[/snapback]

Psh, thanks for asking first. :D
Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Nice stuff.. except I couldn't see most of it as my computer effed up . I need to learn how to do 3D stuff.. maybe it's my destiny to be a 3D virgin.

Nice stuff.. except I couldn't see most of it as my computer effed up . I need to learn how to do 3D stuff.. maybe it's my destiny to be a 3D virgin.

147001[/snapback]

Get a *cough* "free" *hint hint wink wink* copy of Cinema 4D and read tutorials. That's what I did. :rolleyes:

Those are some spiffy images you've made there. I see that you mostly make spiky things. That's cool. Have you ever tried to do like a smilie figure or whatever thats 3D? but i really love what you did. good job. excellent. :P

Those are some spiffy images you've made there. I see that you mostly make spiky things. That's cool. Have you ever tried to do like a smilie figure or whatever thats 3D?

but i really love what you did. good job. excellent.  :P

152024[/snapback]

There are 4 or 5 in there that aren't abstracts...and I have some more that I haven't posted that I've been testing modeling on...

Thanks for the comments though.