xisto Community
Johnny

Johnny's 3d Stuff! Heres my C4D renders yay

Okay guys, you've only really seen a bit of my work. Now I'm gonna post the stuff I like best, my 3d renders done in Cinema 4d. I'll just post links, because they're all huge.

// Links Dead //

Those're the first 28. Have fun. I'll be posting more as I make them. Oh, and please let me know your favorites. Feel free to post them in your sigs or whatnot. I'm not going to stop you, or require you to notify me first, but I do like to hear that my stuff is being used. :) *EDIT - Now that I can edit my posts, I've replaced these with the high-quality ones.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Nice way to earn posts :) - anyway, they;re nice i guess but what;s the story behind all this 'abstract'. I see u have talent but create something realistic - it'll be more impressing and nicer. Your a c4d user arent u?

Actually, I honestly have no intention of deliberately posting messups just to better my webhosting. I already have plenty of credits anyway.I don't want to create realistic things, because it's not interesting in any way to me. If I want to see a car or a house, I can walk outside.My abstracts are my own creations, that nobody else has, and that's what interests me. I do see them as much nicer than real things.I understand your logic, but it's just not what I like, you know? It's not what "tickles my fancy" I guess.And yes, I do use C4D for my 3d stuff, mostly.So that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. So, if um...someone could just uh...help me out a little here...^-^

How long does it take you to do each one?

These are all great maybe I should make some 3d stuff them compare them tou yours, I think I will loose by far. -_-

Great job and keep it up :D

10/10

:D

~ Munchie ~

Wow you must have alot of spare time to produce all of those :D

Wow you must have alot of spare time to produce all of those :D

How long does it take you to do each one?

These are all great maybe I should make some 3d stuff them compare them tou yours, I think I will loose by far. :D

Great job and keep it up :D

10/10

:D

~ Munchie ~

134844[/snapback]

Heh, yeah, lots of spare time.

Each one takes me anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Creating the actual 3d takes anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour, and then rendering it (making the final image for the web) takes about the same.

Hey, if you can get your hands on Cinema 4d (which has a retail price of $1900 -_- ) you should definitely go for it. I've only been doing this a couple months, and I've gotten pretty far...

Thanks for the comments.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Wow, those are really nice, I really like them. I was gonna ask if you made them with Photoshop, but I guess not. And Cinema 4D, what exactly can you do with it? I give the images probably a high nine or somewhere near there.