xisto Community
mahesh2k

Mycents Request Thread

I see that there are rare updates to the mycents and unless asked by the members, the updates are not made. Sometimes updates are made after 1 or 2 weeks and possibly even more time than that. If we don't ask for it then I guess there is no way we can get updates. That is the plain truth. So I made this thread in the hope that this will bring mycent issue to admins.Why this thread? As updates are manual and given by some super moderators/mods/admins(even though denied by admins on this fact, if it were automated it is not going to take 2 weeks to calculate mycent which was only 2-4 hours few years back), there is no way to get update unless manually initiated or unless if the script is fixed for automatic mycent update. Creating new ticket asking for mycent update is not a good idea in this case, and while browsing forums from mobile, it's hard to even create ticket in support section. I am only making this thread to bring it to attention of admins, that mycents update is pending.My intention is to help others and myself get mycents when there are no updates (not even manual updates) posted on forums. So when there are no mycent updates, I hope other members will bump this thread and will request (or beg, whichever applies these days) mycents from the admins.So this week's mycents are pending, I am going to bump this thread once again, to beg for mycents, hope admins listen to that and do the mycents update.Thank you.

**sigh** I really need to stop going AWOL :( I honestly wish I could have been more active than I currently am but life is so mean to me... OpaQue is working on a few other things with the new system and cannot put the credit system on auto run for now. But hopefully it should be done real soon.In the meanwhile, I am trying to make sure the script is run every day without fail or at least once in 2-3 days so that you guys get a sufficient amount of credit in your panel. For the lateness in my response, I am sorry.

I just wanted to poke this thread, does myCENTS update or I will need to request them to be updated for me whenever I will think I've posted quite enough on the forums?

I am not running the script automatically because every round of script requires us to do moderation of the latest posts so that spam posts do not get mycents. You can now see that guest are allowed to posts but are subjected to moderation, This adds to the work load we already have. Whoever executes the script monitors for any reports or errors - Things like mismatched email address in Billing and Forum.. and so on. But be assured, whenever the script executes (usually once a day).. it takes care of all un-calculated actions like new posts and new topics, post edits etc. and credits you with appropriate mycents accordingly.Soon, I will ensure that more rounds of moderation are performed and the script is executed more than once a day.

Nice to hear that, in fact I got myCents update two times in these days, so everything seems to be smooth and working :)Keep up the good work ;)

I hate to post about this but I've been posting for awhile since I've been back and registered with the xisto helpdesk and I haven't seen any "myCENTs" show up yet. I love it here and would like to get my hosting back so I can start rolling out test sites and get back to work, then get paid hosting through the paid side.

I hate to post about this but I've been posting for awhile since I've been back and registered with the xisto helpdesk and I haven't seen any "myCENTs" show up yet. I love it here and would like to get my hosting back so I can start rolling out test sites and get back to work, then get paid hosting through the paid side.

This should have worked fluently. Please check two things.
First connect to your Xisto - Support account (https://support.xisto.com/index.php ) and check that everything is OK from that side.
Then, while connected to your Xisto - Support account, open a ticket mentioning that your MyCents are not visible.
Regards
Yordan