xisto Community
HoRuS

Double Account

Hello,After quite a while I came back. I didn't know my old account from Xisto still worked so I registered a new Account on the forums (both here and on sutra) wich uses my mail email adres.I wonder if someone who is able can delete my other account on here :(

I know you have 2 accounts on KS (Horus and Horus79).. Do you have the same situation at Xisto too? If yes, then send an email to help at Xisto.com or help at Xisto.com with the forum username that has to be deleted. Generally you don't have to bother getting your extra account deleted if you are not going to use it...And you should know beforehand, you can post at Xisto and earn credits while keeping your Xisto/trap account :) but you cannot post using both horus & horus79 accounts at Xisto. If you like posting at Asta but signed up with a different email address and now would like to have mycents come into your one billing profile, just send a ticket to help at Xisto.com with "Attention OpaQue: Add "your billing email address" for "asta username" . Since OpaQue is tweaking the Mycent credit script here, he needs to manually assign your biling email address to the Xisto username if it has been changed.Hope you stick around at Xisto :)

Thanks Velma!I just sent a mail to help at Xisto.com about the issue.I'd rather get the other acct deleted as it use my original mail lolNo worries I'll stick around both forums :D

Lol you are everywhere.. The instant I replied here, I was told that you had opened a ticket.. Then I saw you sent me a PM at Xisto :D .. Well I sent the email to OpaQue.. When I see him online, I'll have him to do this so that you start earning your mycents.. In the meanwhile.. You keep posting as much as you can :)

Hahaha ok and I'm everywheeeeereeeee :PNah I have been out of the loop for quite a while hence my messy comeback xDThanks for the support velma, much appriciated

No real reason to have two accounts. You will have to post twice more. If you want two domain names you can have them on the same account, if you want two websites also. You can only have problems if you have two accounts.

Multiple accounts could only be useful for cheating if mycents transferring would be possible, I could create 3 users and use the to talk with myself and transfer the credits to one main account, but that would be easily spotted and would be stupid :D