xisto Community
zenia

Mycents Update

It is not obvious when the myCENTS update. The amount of myCENTS is getting a bit high. The myCENTS are not added to the xistodollar account since several days. This has happened to other people before too. It seems necessary to avoid difficulties like comments, that the amount of myCENTS is too high to update and that such a high amount of myCENTS looks like earned by spamming. This seems to make it important to take action in stead of just wait till the myCENTS get updated by the system.

I have never seen Mycent amount getting high on Xisto forum. In fact i have seen it never changed at all. I guess you got two to three upadtes in one go and that could be the reasons it could be high for you. I see your mycents updated and in READY mode. So it is likely to be sent to xistodollars in few hours. I think this script is running very slow and that could be the reason you're not getting credited immediately. You need to feel glad that mycents are atleast update here on Xisto.com. In case of Xisto.com forums where mycents are not at all updating for quite some time. In fact writing 1000 words on Xisto will likely to give 0.010 cents or so to account. It's not about quality of the posting at all. It's about length and amount at which mycents updated. Many times they don't get updated at all. That could be the reason behind the loss of mycents in your account. So i think you should keep on posting enough length posts and see if they're updating for you. I have seen my update in about 3-6 hours. I hope yours get credited in few hours. If not then ask moderators to notify to support team. Because i doubt support team responds to members individually these days, so get help from moderators.