xisto Community
zenia

Post Dedication Dedication of the 200th post.

This is post number 200.This post with number 200 is dedicated to:1. yordan.It seems yordan is the moderator who keeps this forum clean from spam. Yordan seems to be the person who helps out new members of the forum.2. All members who respond to posts. They keep the topics alive. Their responds make it easier to post.3. Everybody else.Their visit in here makes it useful for the owners of the website to keep the forum online.

You are rigth zenia jordan is a great moderator like a member too. He post good quality post and help new member with the doubth they have. I lost my patience in Xisto once because all the new members ask for information related with the free web hosting because they have signed up in the forum with the purpose of get a good free web hosting and a domain name. I explain to almost five users about the process and I have not entered in that section of the Xisto forum since two years because I am tired of that type of questions. But here in Xisto is yordan who never lose his patience with anyone. He is always posting and checking to all the members and check if a topic or single post is spam. I remember that one day he report a topic I have made like spam and to be honest that was spam. It was the first and the unique time I have been with negative balance. Once I try to do this in Xisto forum anyone report my post like spam and you know I get a lot of mycents for free but in the pass of the weeks the owner of the forum some guy named opaque report my topic and I lost the balance because I have to post a lot to get my balance positive again. But what I am trying to say is here in Xisto forum the actions are quick than Xisto and yordan is a good part of it.So you are rigth there is a lot of members who keep the post alive and post good comments and make this entertained and so fun for us that the fingers post by themselves because you find good information here and good spaces to post your opinion and knowledge. So congratulations for your 200th post and keep continue posting.