xisto Community
FurryHead

Where Are My Mycents? I cannot find anywhere that says how many myCENTs I have

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a while, and on everyone else's posts it has a little line under their avatar, "myCENTs: xx.xx" - I do not see mine, and I do not see anywhere in my controls that show it either. (Also checked on Xisto - Support.com)I have signed up for an account on Xisto obviously, and a account on Xisto - Support.com with the same E-mail address. Must I do something to link them?I know I must be missing it somewhere, but I cannot find it. Can someone please tell me where it is? Thank you!

You don't have to do anything to link them. Just post and wait for the updates. I noticed that it can take anywhere from 2-4 hours. But when you receive an email, it will tell you that it is updated every 24 hours. Just keep making some good posts and your myCents will come.

Hi, Rohit,
Follow the "Start Here" on the left side menu toolbar, or click here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/86546-topic/?findpost=1064322155
You first have to register at Xisto Billing & Support, with the exact mail address you used to register at Xisto.
Then, you have to post several valuable posts at Xisto. The posts will be reviewed, and if they are accepted you will see the MyCents appearing near your name when looking at your posts.

still not showing any myCENT in my account. Is this important to register https://support.xisto.com/ to earn myCENT? I already some posts and comments, but not showing any myCENT. I need a urgent hosting. Please help me.

Yes, you need to be registerted at Xisto - Support, your MyCents will appear as soon as your account will be accepted by Xisto. If you urgently need an account, you have to urgently register at Xisto. And your topics will be reviewed, so please be sure to write down at least five interesting topic, with a real effort on language correctness, one-line posts will not be taken into account.

--------------------------------------EDIT

I see your MyCents appearing, now you should see them too. :unsure:

yes register first and it will automatically show up... at first i was a bit confused myself with this award service, but with a few queries thrown at the moderators, i managed to get it!

Hello everyone, i'm newbie here and confused about mycent, because its also not showing in my account,

what the heck - mycents? what the heck?

what the heck - mycents? what the heck?

Hou have to register at Xisto Billing and Support with the same mail address you used for registering at Xisto. Your first posts will be carefully reviewed in order to start the MyCents part.

Once you have accumulated 5 quality posts you can activate Free Web Hosting, No Ads by following the instruction below.

If you have not registered with Billing & Support take this time to register to begin your Free Web Hosting, No Ads account activation. This step is crucial to your hosting account. Do not skip this step.

Visit Billing & Support and use the SAME email address you registered with our forum.

Start by clicking the ORDER link and choose LOGIC PLAN and proceed.

Posted Image

On the next screen choose I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain if you want to apply with our sub-domain name. If you have your own domain name or would like to purchase one, choose other appropriate selection and continue.

If you are choosing one of our sub-domain names please follow this step carefully. After selecting I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain enter your desired sub-domain name in the SECOND field followed by entering Xisto.com or Xisto.com extension in the THIRD field.

Posted Image

On the next screen select (as a default) monthly payment schedule. This is the quickest way to start our free web hosting, no ads. You can upgrade additional features or upgrade to different hosting plans with your Account Credit Balance.

Posted Image

Select other options you desire. Be sure to fill in and double check, especially your sub-domain or domain name that would be activating your hosting account.

Posted Image

Finish your order by pressing Add to cart. Check out your order and then COMPLETE ORDER. Be sure to select payment type as myCENT. Once completed, your credit balance debits automatically. Wait about 5 hours for our Billing and Support Team to activate your hosting account.

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a while, and on everyone else's posts it has a little line under their avatar, "myCENTs: xx.xx" - I do not see mine, and I do not see anywhere in my controls that show it either. (Also checked on Xisto - Support.com)
I have signed up for an account on Xisto obviously, and a account on Xisto - Support.com with the same E-mail address. Must I do something to link them?

I know I must be missing it somewhere, but I cannot find it. Can someone please tell me where it is?

Thank you!

look at your profile :) you'll see them now!

Hou have to register at Xisto Billing and Support with the same mail address you used for registering at Xisto. Your first posts will be carefully reviewed in order to start the MyCents part.

Once you have accumulated 5 quality posts you can activate Free Web Hosting, No Ads by following the instruction below.

If you have not registered with Billing & Support take this time to register to begin your Free Web Hosting, No Ads account activation. This step is crucial to your hosting account. Do not skip this step.

Visit Billing & Support and use the SAME email address you registered with our forum.

Start by clicking the ORDER link and choose LOGIC PLAN and proceed.

Posted Image

On the next screen choose I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain if you want to apply with our sub-domain name. If you have your own domain name or would like to purchase one, choose other appropriate selection and continue.

If you are choosing one of our sub-domain names please follow this step carefully. After selecting I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain enter your desired sub-domain name in the SECOND field followed by entering Xisto.com or Xisto.com extension in the THIRD field.

Posted Image

On the next screen select (as a default) monthly payment schedule. This is the quickest way to start our free web hosting, no ads. You can upgrade additional features or upgrade to different hosting plans with your Account Credit Balance.

Posted Image

Select other options you desire. Be sure to fill in and double check, especially your sub-domain or domain name that would be activating your hosting account.

Posted Image

Finish your order by pressing Add to cart. Check out your order and then COMPLETE ORDER. Be sure to select payment type as myCENT. Once completed, your credit balance debits automatically. Wait about 5 hours for our Billing and Support Team to activate your hosting account.

i meant negative myCents, how is that possible?

i meant negative myCents, how is that possible?

Spamming posts are removed by mods. Copied texts are removed. When texts are removed, the MyCents are also removed. If too many spamming posts are removed, then the balance is negative. :rolleyes:
So, the trick is : never post copied text or spamming text, and even do not answer spamming posts!