xisto Community
imjjss

First Invoice Overdue Notice [solved] Xisto billing service

Hello,I ordered Logic Plan and I don't have enough myCents to pay it yet. Today I recived an email of "First Invoice Overdue Notice". What should I do now?

you can either load up using real cash or post more quality long contents. you can also post on Xisto.com the sister site of Xisto.com but be warned that Xisto's site takes a very long period of time before mycents are awarded and sometimes, deduction comes in random though they get resolved in a few days. this things never happen on Xisto.

Some options:1. Send a message that you cancel the order.2. Send a message that you like a refund for the charged credits.3. Start posting and get enough credits to pay a new order.4. Order again and pay immediately with the credits in the account.or:1. Send a message and ask for a delay of payment and ask for some more time to get enough credits.2. Make enough posts in a couple of days to pay the bill.In all cases it works the best to reply to the invoice and send a message to the employees of Xisto - Web Hosting to let them know you care and that you are willing to pay as soon as you have gained enough credits.or:1. Pay the dollars and add them to your billing account by using Paypal or 2CheckOut if this is possible.

By the way, can I buy a domain before buy a hosting package?

Of course, no problem.Simply the domain is useless, unless you have somewhere a hosting server to make the domain point to.

With all internet and forum respect for the moderator:

Yordan says, that buying a domain is useless.

That can be doubted.

When a website is ordered there is the choice to use a domain name.

This means, that the domain name has to be ordered before the package of the website.

The second option in the billing sector after chosing a package is:

I want to transfer my domain to Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto)

This means that the domain name needs to be available.

And when a special domain name has been chosen and some speed is needed in order to save the domain name and to claim the domain name before somebody else does it can be usefull to order the domain name before somebody else does.

So there are several cases in which the purchase of a domain name without a package can be usefull.

It is not clear if a domain name can be contributed to a package after the package is bought. If a domain name can be contributed to a package after the purchase the domain name can be bought later. If this is not possible the domain name has to be bought before or together with the package.

In some way it seems that it can be expected that a domain name always can be attached to a packet. Because this makes it possible to change the domain name of the package.

Edited by zenia (see edit history)

It is not clear if a domain name can be contributed to a package after the package is bought. If a domain name can be contributed to a package after the purchase the domain name can be bought later. If this is not possible the domain name has to be bought before or together with the package.

I can confirm that, the domain name can be changed later after purchasing hosting package. If unable to buy a domain while ordering a hosting package, there is an option to get a subdomain. It can be used to host the website and test. When the domain is finally bought, a support ticket can be opened notifying the change. They will the do the necessary.

In some way it seems that it can be expected that a domain name always can be attached to a packet. Because this makes it possible to change the domain name of the package.

Yes, I assume you mean to say 'always' as being able to change any time. If so yes as stated above. Edited by fiage (see edit history)

orginally, I was thinking of hosting package, bu today when I visited their site for order canclellation, I browsed through and find a domain I like. very difficult dicission to make. need to have lots of mycents to get both.

very difficult dicission to make. need to have lots of mycents to get both.

You can start with a subdomain, start building your website, see how it behaves, see how many visitors you get.And then, get a full domain name and put it above your subdomain.

as long as you manage to build up enough mycents to pay the overdue you should be okay if you feel like you are not going to be able to pay then message support using the ticket things and ask them to cancel it, if you haven't paid any other bills on that order before then they will most likely refund you.