xisto Community
zenia

What Is Wrong With Text Cursor When Replying In The Forum A strange mistake.

The appearance and disappearance of the cursor.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wrote a sort of a kind of a small tutorial about how to change the settings of the forum from the Rich Text Editor to the Standard Text Editor.
@ tgp1994:
Some of the possibilities to chose in a poll are put in there for fun.

Ya, I understand, although I was speaking for more serious polls :)

Here is an example of a good poll.

You should not say it that way. You should say "I wrote this, I hope it's a good example". Else, it's a lack impartiality, and sure a lack of modesty! :)

It was a distracting and severe problem.It is impossible to edit the text when the cursor is invisible.And it was not possible to move the cursor through the text too.So the quality of the text, the punctiation and the grammar were severely influenced by the technical issue.At least 1 other member posted about this problem too.This shows that it is not a matter of the computer.The solution proved to be very simple.Actually it turned out that making this topic caused to get to know the solution to make the cursor visible.And it seems and it is expected that it is more easy to make better posts when the cursor is visible.So after all this topic and the answers and replies have shown to be very helpfull.So almost all contributions of all contributors to this topic are very much appreciated.

Edited by zenia (see edit history)