xisto Community
zenia

The X Factor In The United Kingdom A singer talent contest.

The winner of The X Factor in the United Kingdom in 2010.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This year some amazing singers appear in The X Factor in the United Kingdom.This makes it hard to predict who will win.The judges choise made by Cheryl Cole has been very controversial.Two girl singers who were not able to finish their performances were chosen.While girls who sang well were rejected.

Technically, the poll is perfectly using the forum's poll facilities.However I would say that this is not a good poll, from the reader's point of view, as well as from a philosophical point of view.A poll should be written in order to know the opinion of a panel of people, concerning certain subject.And the poll should be written carefully in order to introduce no pollution coming from the poll writer.For instance why XFactor "UK" ? This makes people think that people watching XFactor out of UK are stupid. And the poll has no real opening toward people who even don't know what XFactor is.And, also, the question "is that poll good" could look like nonsense. Is it good to reply this poll instead going to bed and having a good rest?

I've been watching this year's X Factor and would really have to say I don't know who's going to win. It's an extremely close year and there's so many competitors who sing just as well as each other.I do wish that Cher would stop rapping though. Also, some of the competitors seem to be too over-confident, think they're a lot better than they are and this actually makes them worse.Wagner is a very good entertainer :)

Posted Image

TheXFactor is a show. TheXFactor in the United Kingdom is a show on British television. The show is a competition to find a talented singer. The X factor relates to the special skills and character part and image a singer who can become popular is supposed to have. So the show is looking for a person with this special factor that enables the singer to become popular.

In a lot of audition shows singers are chosen to join the competition.

After different rounds 16 singers are chosen to perform in live shows on stage before a live audience.

The people at home can vote by text messages using their mobile phones.

There is a judge who gives comments about the performances.

A famous judge is mr. Simon Cowell.

Posted Image

Mister Simon Cowell with his wife misses Mezhgan Hussainy.

Posted Image

Edited by zenia (see edit history)

My friend's watch xfactor but I don't, I used to though but I want Paije Richardson to win. I've seen 2 seasons, the one where joe McElderry won (last year) and the one with shayne ward and chico! (does anyone remeber that one, it was amazing) and do any of you guys watch britains got talent, it's much better than Xfactor?

(....)For instance why XFactor "UK" ? This makes people think that people watching XFactor out of UK are stupid.
(....)

Several countries have their own TheXFactor. So the United States of America for instance have their own tv show called TheXFactor. To make clear this topic is about the show as running at the moment in the United Kingdom this is especially added to the title.

(...)And the poll has no real opening toward people who even don't know what XFactor is.
(...)

The description of the content of the show came later.

Woah I don't watch XFactor but I just saw something on the new about JK (the guy at the top of top gear's "put a star in our reasonably priced car" has some problems with cheryl cold ands danni minogue (xfactor judges). I saw the clip and appaently he called them useless and mentioned how he was "performing for a bunch of amateurs". Do you reckon he's slept with any of them!?!? Do any of you have any more information based on this?

I really don't like those talent shows anymore, I am pissed of of them and it seems there are a lot of different versions of it on different channels, at least in my country, everyone now is singing and dancing, I am fed up with it, there is nothing good to watch anymore :)So it's best to turn on something similar to discovery channel or national geography and watching, rather than watching those "talents" :D

Last weekend Paije Richardson had to leave the competition

Posted Image

Mister Paije Richardson during one of his performances.

In a sing off with Cher Lloyd Paije got three votes to leave, while Cher Lloyd got voted against once.

Opinion:

The comments of the judges after the performance of Cher Lloyd saturday evening were probably right. And the viewers saw the same shortcomings of the performance of Cher as the judges saw. And it might be possible the viewers take notice of the comments of the judges.

It seems Cher Lloyd tried to copy the success of the performance of the song Stay and failed miserably.

Edited by zenia (see edit history)