xisto Community
zenia

Computer And Tv different ways to watch

the computer is more personal. and the user can decide by the own decision what the user watches.the tv is more easy. the content is offered to the user without any action needed from the user.once the channel is set the content goes on.the pc needs a lot of activity of the user to display a video and a movie.most of the videos of the youtube last not more than 10 and 15 minutes. so each ten to 15 minutes a new videos must be searched. the possibility to make a list of videos requires a lot of activitiy too.and there are tv stations that broadcast on the internet too.the disadvantage of those tv stations is the lack of choice from the user too like a tv.so watching videos and movies on the computer has advantages and disadvantages.

the computer is more personal. and the user can decide by the own decision what the user watches.the tv is more easy. the content is offered to the user without any action needed from the user.
once the channel is set the content goes on.
the pc needs a lot of activity of the user to display a video and a movie.
most of the videos of the youtube last not more than 10 and 15 minutes. so each ten to 15 minutes a new videos must be searched. the possibility to make a list of videos requires a lot of activitiy too.
and there are tv stations that broadcast on the internet too.
the disadvantage of those tv stations is the lack of choice from the user too like a tv.
so watching videos and movies on the computer has advantages and disadvantages.

You are right that in terms of ease of usage the computer has a certain disadvantage over the TV, but i would say that there are certain benefits associated with use of computer to watch the videos as well. The first one is that you can download any video you like and keep it with you to watch it again and again for as long as you like it. The tv users cannot do this and they have to rely on what the channels broadcast for them.
Also the editing capabilities of the computer are very handy and one can change any video to his own likings and dislikings. Tv users do not have any such option available.
I would prefer computer over the Tv because first, the computer is a multipurpose machine and has become a necessity and if the computer can also do the job of a tv then why keep two different machines instead of one single multipurpose machine.

I feel like it would be a good idea to compare computers to TV's in terms of price as well. A TV is generally more expensive than a computer. Therefore, using this logic, it would be a better idea to use a computer to watch videos and TV shows rather than a TV.

A TV is generally more expensive than a computer.

Generally, but not always.Very often a PC has a 14 inches to 22 inches display.
A 14 inches or a 22 inches TV is far less expensive than a computer!

computers also have monitors with less space in between the pixels making it easier for reeading texk whiel tvs have more of a gap between each pixel. even hd tvs the ones the are different are 1080p displays has they are not loaded every other line of pixels. computers run what you want when you want tvs need a dvd player to do that but they need a games console to play games. once you have a tv you don't need to upgrade it to play the latest games but eventually a new console will be released.

I seldom watch television channels on the TV. Instead, I hook up my computer to my TV using S-video and RCA audio cables. I enjoy it much more than regular TV. I download tons of movies onto my external hard drive and have my movies to watch whenever I want to.The best thing about having to connect the computer to the TV is the fact that I can play 8-bit games on a big screen. I have a Classic NES USB controller that I can use with a USB extension cord to play SNES/NES games.