xisto Community
alexia

Yahoo Mail = 1gig

I saw Yahoo mail is going to give 1 gig mail box to yahoo useris it true ? :) 1 gigAnd i login to my gmail account and i see more space in my mailbox what happend I Think gmail buy a big Hard Disk :D What do you think ?Yahoo mail or gmail Or Hotmail ?

I saw Yahoo mail is going to give 1 gig mail box to yahoo user

is it true ?

:)  1 gig

And i login to my gmail account and i see more space in my mailbox what happend

I Think gmail buy a big Hard Disk  :D

What do you think ?

Yahoo mail or gmail Or Hotmail ?

68492[/snapback]

Use GMail. Because they are now giving 2GB of free mail, but I think more...... probably 2.5 GB

I think they are planning to open to the public by giving invitations.

Yeah... Gmail is amazing... I had my inbox full and two days ago I entered and noticed that they had duplicated the mailspace. :D Google makes things right. But if you don?t like it, yahoo?s offer is very good. Enough to forget that awful hotmail. :)

I would still stick to Hotmail. I hate shifting my address book from an email to the other and I've been using Hotmail for about 5 years now. Telling everyone to mail me on a new e-mail is the last things I want to do.I also like the Junk-mail protection from Hotmail. I've tried the Yahoo Mail junk filter and it doesn't mark upto the expectation. Most of my important mails end up in the junk mail and some of the junk mail finds it way in the inbox. This problem never showed up in Hotmail as of yet. I'm happy with the 250MB.

It's cool, yahoo over shudder hotmail anyday. but all these provider increasing space have caused gmail to go up too. Oh well, as long as it is good for us :)

yes, gmail is the best... i like the interface of gmail comparing to yahoo... better use a text ads than graphics ads...mm... but that's okay if yahoo upgrade to 1 gig... it's for us right? hueheuhe... :)

hmm...I don't really mind what mail I use, but I will always use hotmail, as i have been using it for the past 4 years, and I don't really think I'm going to even use up a gig space, so there's no point in me really getting yahoo mail or hotmail, i just like to use hotmail it is fast, easy and simple to use. And there's also the great msn messengar, which is according to me better than yahoo messengar and google messengar so its hotmail for me all the way :)

There is another site which offers 1 GB mail box space. It is GMX, but it is a German site. So I have posted it for all the people, who know the German language. I like the interface of it and it has a really good spam filter :).

Yeah but I still love the yahoo! interface where as I think the gmail one just *BLEEP* and navigating it kinda is bleh.

I will not change my email (hotmail) for etwo reasons:1?: I use this email since I learned what was the internet. It's mine for years. I receive 80 new messages per day (without counting the spam of course ^^). If I change now, it will make lose alot of messages.2?: I don't need all this space. I've been using my 2mb hotmail since I have this account, and did never received big emails. Rarelly my inbox goes out of space. I think the email service was made to send and receive messages, communicate, not giving games and movies of 300-1000 mb.

I have all of them mostly because of the messengers, but i prefer gmail over any of them anyday, i love the interface and the invite only thing, it makes me feel special, plus its part of google, my favorite site :blink: I use hotmail mostly for my msn messenger and because it has built in email with messenger, but now i can check gmail through msn, so its even better.

1gig? wow... that's too much space, don't you think? (thats why i don't use gmail...)i highly doubt any of you are going to use THAT much on email space :blink: but it's your choice, it really won't matter. but i like gmail and yahoo, only because i really don't get any problems from it XD