xisto Community
yordan

To Be ? Or Not To Be Famous ? And rich, by the way. Or Famous and not rich. Or rich and not famous.

Nah, actually discussion is going just fine. You can ask yordan, we discussed lot of points and we're still on topic by deviating so many time.

I agree, the topic came back on rails, and a lot among the discussed items were online with the main subject.

wow i'm almost afraid to contribute to this discussion without my comments being dissected and quoted to death lolI will just add though on the topic of apple products. Their new ipad is somewhat worrying. It is ridiculously over-priced and although the price deviates in different countries when sold in shops, the price remains constant online. The amount they are asking for an ipad is still something I wouldnt pay. The practicalities of the actual device itself are limited, it just seems to be more of a glorified iphone than anything. Personally I wouldn't buy one of these gadgets as it would be nothing more than a toy I would get bored of within an hour of receiving it, like a child at christmas.It seems to be more of a tool to keep people occupied with mindless and unproductive tasks more than anything. As technology seems to advance now, it is slowly making us a less and less productive race.Maybe when computer programming is advanced further and is actually able to incorporate full-featured voice commands and touch-screen interface then I will appreciate these types of advancements more.

Sorry, I could not resist quoting.

The amount they are asking for an ipad is still something I wouldnt pay.

I fully agree with you. I would be proud showing that I have and Ipad while other jealous people can't buy it. But I would never want to pay such an amount of money in order to buy such a thing I could not use because it's keyboard is not the think I love typing on. And of course, it would be an extra half-a-kilogram thing to carry along when I go out from home.

Same here, I personally don't have any interest in using an iPad as it's useless for me, but seems a lot of whom are using/having it just due to be stylish or something like that, even though for someone it may be useful, but the price for me seems to be to overpriced :DI never even bought an iPhone, as I don't really need a toy like that, it seems that iPod was something of an interest to me, as it's quite nice, but still there are cheaper alternatives. :)

The thing that makes ipad expensive is it's lack of features. First and most important feature that anyone need is : multitasking. Without multitasking what's the use of paying for that touchscreen snook or kindle on steroid ? I mean seriously, is it even worth paying for ? Be it kindle, snook or ipad if they're priced above 150$ they are not even worth that. In short they're overpriced and over estimated by the marketing companies and people. If they add multi-tasking feature in it then that will make it much promising than what it is as of now.