xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion 9999

Strange Problem

There's this weird thing going on with my internet. Everytime I log in to something like Xisto, after it loads the next page I'm randomly logged out. It's so annoying. I have to keep logging in every page, I randomly keep logging back out and its really annoying. Can anyone tell me what the problem is, I asked a few people I know, and the best that I got out of them was that it was something to do with cookies on my pc. I'm not sure what it is and how to get rid of the problem, please help me. :)

Have the cookies been enabled on your system. which browser do you use. May be the cookies are being cleared by some other program running in background. Please check.Cheers.

Nope I haven't got anything running in the background, I closed everything and still does that. Should I allow all cookies so that it works?Maybe then it would work? :S

Nope wait...forget that I asked that question, it was a stupid one...do you know anything else that would work? I dunno what to do and one of the bad things it really does is that I can't access any of my mail on stuff like hotmail and now it's really getting out of hand :)

(Forgive me admins if you count this as spam, but I made a mistake, sorry)Nope wait...forget that I asked that question, it was a stupid one...do you know anything else that would work? I dunno what to do and one of the bad things it really does is that I can't access any of my mail on stuff like hotmail and now it's really getting out of hand :)

use another browser. I think you might of logged out again... LOL.It does it to me all the time.. It NEVER remembers me.. But I don't care.I get the same problem on xmb boards as well..

lol, yeh I should probably now try out firefox, maybe that will be better and maybe it won't screw up. I just find it annoying when it logs me out(like my last post lol) but it's hard to view stuff like hotmail like that and I get like 5 mails a day. Yeh, I'll get firefox now, then my problem will probably be solved. Thanks for your help, both of you.

Not sure if the problem relates but i haven't been able to log into trap at all using internet explorer. It starts loading the page and then just doesn't......I had to start using another browser.
round

It's sort of related...I guess...but you also used internet explorer? lol, now I just got firefox and realised that it's better, but i don't really mind the difference between them, don't really care about it too much...I'm not sure if the problem is fixed or not...randomly, but I just decided to check out the site with both of them and so far, they both seem to work fine and the problem just seems to have vanished. A bit weird...it annoys me for about 2 months and then disappears as randomly as it came, seriously weird...I wonder what I did, or why it happened...hmm...and hopefully why it just went...hmm...

Maybe your Privacy Settings inside Internet Options is set too high? I try to avoid that by setting it to Medium. Or could be your firewall too. Around a year ago I used a ZoneAlarm that wiped IE's cookies veeeeery often... it was annoying >_<

lol, yeah you're right, that was the problem, the privacy was too high, and I set it back to medium.(default settings my *bottom*!), I just hope you have a better firewall now, I bet even the windows firewall is better and they aren't half bad :)