xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aloKNsh

Tablet Pcs And E-slates.

I hope you all have heard of the newest apple product iPad. Surely its the buzz of the market at the moment and also in the general tech market its in its heights. But is it worthy of it i mean just not because the name apple but about its feature and its compability. I think no not at all. Its not worthy of such a great anticipation and enthuasim which its facing now. Its a fact that the public like what the rich people say be it wrong or rite it not their worry but a rich man said then it ought to be rite. Just because appl emade ipad it cant be the best product of the year and all. There are major drawbacks in the apple ipad which i think will surely ruin the market of ipad once its launched some of the major drawbacks are, its not a multimedia. No matter apple used its a1 processor but its not able to make it a multi media product. That means it can just do a work at a time and hope so no one will just do a work at a time. Like if you are browsing a page you cant hear music or vice versa. Dont you think the general nokia smart phone is more capable of it. At least it can let me browse and listen music at the same time but the cost is much more less as compared to the apple i pad. Another drawback is that apple ipad is not having a camera. Man atleast they should provide a cmaera for those who are in move and want to connect to their family whenevr they want. It will just remove the market for ipad as even omnia is much better than this. We can video chat, listen to music and also browse the page all at the same time. So wqhy are we going to buy the apple ipad just because its having a apple tag. Its not enough and also lot more drawbacks are there. One more feature which is not included is that you dont have a speaker in such a big product. Yes its not having a single speaker but only a 3.5mm jack for the earphone. So what the point of buying apple. You dont have camera you cant chat with your mates and cant tell sorry to your fiancee when you have a sudden bussiness trio just at the time of your marriage. You dont have a speaker, man at least all the smartphones are having this feature. We are social and with apple ipad we will be individual. Its just not good for the people who are much in road side. I mean those who hangout with their buddies. You all just cant enjoy the music with all you fiends. You dont have a multi process option. This is the biggest flaw in apple ipad according to me. Man you can survive listening music alone or just dont want to capture your mates when on a trip but multi process, i mean its just a big trash you cant do more than a thing at a time. So why to take it just because its Apple iPad. OOh come one be it its not worthy you give almost 500$ and what you get a trash who doesnt have a camera, speaker and a multi processor. But yes there are some of the intresting feature which i should mention. You can view your screen in the sun, the page automaticlly fits the product and as you flip or rotate the product the page also rotates. This i think is the best of the apple ipad. Hmmmm moe i just cant remember. UI dont think there are any more things which you will get uniqUe in apple ipad. One more good feature you get acess to the itune store and nothing more. Ah comeon there is nothing good in apple ipad. Give 449$ and get a sony satio. Its much beter than this ipad. I just dont hate the company but i dont see anyhting to promote that ipad to such to such an extent and i think there is nothing more to give such a height to ipad. To give the competition you can get an hp slate. Its having all the fetaure which ipad doesnt even get to it. But whats in the market apple apple and apple. Hp is lot more better than the ipad. If you are looking for some cheap and better product with not a company at the back Then you ought to got to the Adam. Its an product which is wort mention. This is made by the student of IIT(Indian Institute Of Technology). This is the product which i will call a product. Is havign all the feature of the ipAd with a multi processor hat intel atom and also a camer i think its e1.3 mp and a speaker to groove to the music. Its havign an small inbuilt graphichs card (nVidia) for the gaming freaks and also asun screen protector. This is a lot more cheaper product than the ipad. You will gedt a try to this product. As per the news this product will have a wi-fi, wimax, 3g, wib for the connection to the intenet and also you get it a lot more cheaper than the ipad. The maker are planning to launch this product in the us market this april coz the us market is a gadget freak market. It will try to debugthe product and once its out of its beta tag it will be distrubted al over the world. In India they are omiting the 3g and wimax option as there is no way of getting the 3g sprectum ready ntil the end of the year. There are many more feature which is good than the ipad but still its is not getting such a promotion. You get a higher resoultion that the ipad and also its fully touchscreen like ipad. In design its behind iapd but in all other aspect than beauty it above ipad. Its a cheaper than ipad and also having much more function than ipad. Another great product is hp slate. None other than hp could make this product. Man this is the product which is having the mixture of adam and ipad. From adam it gets all its feature (the product is geniune and hp makers are having their rights just to say that like adam it having all the features) and like ipad its having a company tag Hp. Its a sleek product and also a piece of art. One should just have a look at the product and he or she will fall in love with the product. Oh one more thing i forgot to mention about ipad and adam . They both come with a usb port but as fasr as i knw the port for adam is 2 or 3 but in case of ipad its only 1. Man thats wiered and also not appericable for the market where you get hundreds of diffrent accesories to boost your gadget. NOt to forget the battery backup for ipad is lot more good than that of adam. Ipad has a full 10 hr and adam sorry i dont know but approx 6 to 7hr. Yes in this apple got a upper hand but in allother adam and slate is having their job. OOh one more thing i just got the news that ipad has one more flaw that it is having a charger which can be connected to a laptop and usb man its not good for those who dont have a comp at their place. Hm but it doesnt matter much. More i dont think there is much more as far as i knw everything is like all the other. Now its up to you that which product is for you. Now i think you know all the feature of ipad and and adam and slate. Do you think ipad is worthy of such a great promotion. Answer is your and dont feel shy to express here.

Adding some newlines to your text could really make this a more pleasant thing to read. Like it is formated now, I don't even want to read it.Also, mind your spelling, I realize that English is not your mother tongue, but things like "wqhy", "appl e", "ipAd" and "NOt" are just things you can't afford to write (seriously, these things discourage me even more to read your text).

Edited by wutske (see edit history)

include paragraphs i got fed up of reading that i read the first few lines create a paragraph every 4-6 lines mkaes it much eaisere to read. like this

I hope you all have heard of the newest apple product iPad. Surely its the buzz of the market at the moment and also in the general tech market its in its heights. But is it worthy of it i mean just not because the name apple but about its feature and its compability. I think no not at all. Its not worthy of such a great anticipation and enthuasim which its facing now. Its a fact that the public like what the rich people say be it wrong or rite it not their worry but a rich man said then it ought to be rite.
Just because appl emade ipad it cant be the best product of the year and all. There are major drawbacks in the apple ipad which i think will surely ruin the market of ipad once its launched some of the major drawbacks are, its not a multimedia. No matter apple used its a1 processor but its not able to make it a multi media product. That means it can just do a work at a time and hope so no one will just do a work at a time. Like if you are browsing a page you cant hear music or vice versa. Dont you think the general nokia smart phone is more capable of it.

At least it can let me browse and listen music at the same time but the cost is much more less as compared to the apple i pad. Another drawback is that apple ipad is not having a camera. Man atleast they should provide a cmaera for those who are in move and want to connect to their family whenevr they want. It will just remove the market for ipad as even omnia is much better than this. We can video chat, listen to music and also browse the page all at the same time. So wqhy are we going to buy the apple ipad just because its having a apple tag.

Its not enough and also lot more drawbacks are there. One more feature which is not included is that you dont have a speaker in such a big product. Yes its not having a single speaker but only a 3.5mm jack for the earphone. So what the point of buying apple. You dont have camera you cant chat with your mates and cant tell sorry to your fiancee when you have a sudden bussiness trio just at the time of your marriage. You dont have a speaker, man at least all the smartphones are having this feature. We are social and with apple ipad we will be individual.

Its just not good for the people who are much in road side. I mean those who hangout with their buddies. You all just cant enjoy the music with all you fiends. You dont have a multi process option. This is the biggest flaw in apple ipad according to me. Man you can survive listening music alone or just dont want to capture your mates when on a trip but multi process, i mean its just a big trash you cant do more than a thing at a time. So why to take it just because its Apple iPad. OOh come one be it its not worthy you give almost 500$ and what you get a trash who doesnt have a camera, speaker and a multi processor. But yes there are some of the intresting feature which i should mention.

You can view your screen in the sun, the page automaticlly fits the product and as you flip or rotate the product the page also rotates. This i think is the best of the apple ipad. Hmmmm moe i just cant remember. UI dont think there are any more things which you will get uniqUe in apple ipad. One more good feature you get acess to the itune store and nothing more. Ah comeon there is nothing good in apple ipad. Give 449$ and get a sony satio. Its much beter than this ipad. I just dont hate the company but i dont see anyhting to promote that ipad to such to such an extent and i think there is nothing more to give such a height to ipad. To give the competition you can get an hp slate. Its having all the fetaure which ipad doesnt even get to it. But whats in the market apple apple and apple. Hp is lot more better than the ipad. If you are looking for some cheap and better product with not a company at the back Then you ought to got to the Adam.

Its an product which is wort mention. This is made by the student of IIT(Indian Institute Of Technology). This is the product which i will call a product. Is havign all the feature of the ipAd with a multi processor hat intel atom and also a camer i think its e1.3 mp and a speaker to groove to the music. Its havign an small inbuilt graphichs card (nVidia) for the gaming freaks and also asun screen protector. This is a lot more cheaper product than the ipad. You will gedt a try to this product. As per the news this product will have a wi-fi, wimax, 3g, wib for the connection to the intenet and also you get it a lot more cheaper than the ipad. The maker are planning to launch this product in the us market this april coz the us market is a gadget freak market.

It will try to debugthe product and once its out of its beta tag it will be distrubted al over the world. In India they are omiting the 3g and wimax option as there is no way of getting the 3g sprectum ready ntil the end of the year. There are many more feature which is good than the ipad but still its is not getting such a promotion. You get a higher resoultion that the ipad and also its fully touchscreen like ipad. In design its behind iapd but in all other aspect than beauty it above ipad. Its a cheaper than ipad and also having much more function than ipad. Another great product is hp slate. None other than hp could make this product. Man this is the product which is having the mixture of adam and ipad.

From adam it gets all its feature (the product is geniune and hp makers are having their rights just to say that like adam it having all the features) and like ipad its having a company tag Hp. Its a sleek product and also a piece of art. One should just have a look at the product and he or she will fall in love with the product. Oh one more thing i forgot to mention about ipad and adam . They both come with a usb port but as fasr as i knw the port for adam is 2 or 3 but in case of ipad its only 1.

Man thats wiered and also not appericable for the market where you get hundreds of diffrent accesories to boost your gadget. NOt to forget the battery backup for ipad is lot more good than that of adam. Ipad has a full 10 hr and adam sorry i dont know but approx 6 to 7hr. Yes in this apple got a upper hand but in allother adam and slate is having their job. OOh one more thing i just got the news that ipad has one more flaw that it is having a charger which can be connected to a laptop and usb man its not good for those who dont have a comp at their place. Hm but it doesnt matter much. More i dont think there is much more as far as i knw everything is like all the other. Now its up to you that which product is for you. Now i think you know all the feature of ipad and and adam and slate. Do you think ipad is worthy of such a great promotion. Answer is your and dont feel shy to express here.

and because i ve quoted it i am not getting credit for that copy and paste.
Edited by grim reaper1666 (see edit history)