xisto Community
aloKNsh

Best File Hosting Site Which one is the best for you find out.

Mate, be real... Even our operating systems are installed thank's to the piracy... wink.gif Chill out and make some money! smile.gif

Actually I run properly licensed Windows XP Pro SP3 and Windows Vista 32 SP1, and also run Linux Backtrack 4 and Ubuntu. Both copies of Windows I got with two seperate laptops, the xp laptop was destroyed by a jealous ex-girlfriend but since it was a single pc license I run it on my desktop and use it as my main server. The vista laptop was originally my brothers which he bought when he was in america (I love sterling being stronger than the dollar) and is properly licensed as well.

Also, it's not permitted to encourage or talk about illegal activities on this site. This is a place of learning.

And finally, the amount of money you can make through hotfile is nothing. I can go down to a construction site and get a days labouring work (10am-4pm with lunch and smoking breaks) which pays out ÂŁ80 ($117). It's just another rouse to get you to use their service instead of someone elses, and even though you think you're making money you are losing money compared to how much you can really make in that time.

@Бојан: I think you didn't read what 8ennett said above - it's not permitted to talk about or encourage illegal activities on the site, even though it is "real" and "everyone" does it. No, everyone doesn't do it, and everyone doesn't get their OS and other software through piracy :)

Well i don't waste my time to make 15$. I just remote upload some files from Rapidshare, and then using my Auto Poster, posting on 40 Warez forums, i get every day above 50 downloads which is approximately 0.50$ and for about month i'll get 15$ for doing NOTHING.

So even if you're not doing any actual uploading, you're still spending quite some amount of time to gather links, convert them and put them in the auto-poster etc. Then the wait starts. In the end all you get is $15 while hotfile probably earned a lot more than that selling premium accounts to people who used those links. Ok anyway as I said it's your choice as to what you do with your time. I hope you realise soon that if you really wanted, you could earn much more legally in that same time.

And finally, the amount of money you can make through hotfile is nothing. I can go down to a construction site and get a days labouring work (10am-4pm with lunch and smoking breaks) which pays out £80 ($117).

Wow that's a quite a lot of money! Day Labourers over here get paid very less - around Rs.200-500 per day ($4-9) The work is the same but I guess the payout depends on the country.

It's just another rouse to get you to use their service instead of someone elses, and even though you think you're making money you are losing money compared to how much you can really make in that time.

I've even seen some people trying to sell ebooks on How to make money with Hotfile in some sites. With this I assume that hotfile was one of the earliest sites to introduce this money-earning concept. They seem to have been successful to a large extent. It's just the users who are losing their time over peanuts.

i'm from New Zealand and at there moment Megaupload Founder - Kim Dotcom (who lives here in NZ now) is on trial and may be extradited to the US... what's funny is that they pick on his Company only, while there's loads of other similar services already going like the list shown at start of the thread...

While there are lots of other sites besides Megaupload, one of the main reasons Kim Dotcom got arrested and his "Mega" companies got taken down is the fact that there was "supposedly" proof that he and his associates have sent internal communications idicating that they were using their companies to circumvent copyright laws. Other file share sites do the same thing or allow the same thing, however they haven't been able to be proven to "knowingly" profit from doing so.Personally I used to use Rapidshare or "X-drive", however since the Mega take down I no longe use a public fileshare service.

While there are lots of other sites besides Megaupload, one of the main reasons Kim Dotcom got arrested and his "Mega" companies got taken down is the fact that there was "supposedly" proof that he and his associates have sent internal communications idicating that they were using their companies to circumvent copyright laws. Other file share sites do the same thing or allow the same thing, however they haven't been able to be proven to "knowingly" profit from doing so.
Personally I used to use Rapidshare or "X-drive", however since the Mega take down I no longe use a public fileshare service.

I'm from New Zealand and it's always on the news about Dotcom's case... today the New Zealand Prime Minister apologized to Kim Dotcom, the local authorities were unlawfully monitoring/spying on him

Personally i think it was the pressure from the U.S really... because they are trying to extradite Kim Dotcom...

For me the ortofiles.com is the best - that's because they are not paying for downloads (well they are but their rates are very low). They are paying for promoting it. Every ref you referr to them will get you 30% and their support is simply great. They don't allow any piracy and are very strict about it (maybe they have small download rates because of that). That's why I'm sure ortofiles has some nice potential.

For me the ortofiles.com is the best - that's because they are not paying for downloads (well they are but their rates are very low). They are paying for promoting it. Every ref you referr to them will get you 30% and their support is simply great. They don't allow any piracy and are very strict about it (maybe they have small download rates because of that). That's why I'm sure ortofiles has some nice potential.

thanks for the share... there's quite a lot of them services out there but some of them are way more popular then others...

Indeed. I most often use mediafire, just remember one thing. All big companies will sooner or later abuse your data so I'm always trying to stick at smaller companies with medium alexa rank (just to make sure they will keep floating) :)

I'm from New Zealand and it's always on the news about Dotcom's case... today the New Zealand Prime Minister apologized to Kim Dotcom, the local authorities were unlawfully monitoring/spying on him
Personally i think it was the pressure from the U.S really... because they are trying to extradite Kim Dotcom...

It was pressure from the U.S., of that I have no doubt. There has been more file share/bit torrent take downs due to pressure from U.S. interests then pretty much any other reason. MPAA and RIAA have been given to much power and allowed to have to much influence on the whole situation. Granted I understand that there is money to be made and lost due to the copy right infringement however I seriously doubt anyone has been honest about the numbers when it comes to how much was being lost and why.

It was pressure from the U.S., of that I have no doubt. There has been more file share/bit torrent take downs due to pressure from U.S. interests then pretty much any other reason. MPAA and RIAA have been given to much power and allowed to have to much influence on the whole situation. Granted I understand that there is money to be made and lost due to the copy right infringement however I seriously doubt anyone has been honest about the numbers when it comes to how much was being lost and why.

yes it looks like U.S put the pressure on the NZ government... and now the NZ Government is very likely to be sued by Dotcom and Megaupload, the NZ prime minister apologized to Dotcom because he was under secret monitoring illegally by the local secret police... really dumb and embarrassing