xisto Community
takerraj

My Mycents Are Not Updating!

My Mycents aren't updating. They are just staying at 71.64 even after some 20 posts. They are struck there since 3 days. Also I have to pay $.75 to Asta inorder to continue the uninterrupted hosting. Any ideas why my mycents aren't updating....

Yes, since 9th october they stopped updating for Xisto as well as Xisto. Many members sent support ticket to xisto. Reply from support was Mycent server is gone slow because of more user registrations and posts. They did one update on Xisto which credited 1-2$ for some people. This was on sunday 11th October but after that there is no mycent update. Be patient, opaque said everyone will be credited.

Thanks for the info starscream. Can I be rest assured that my site won't be brought down, because I have to pay $0.75 to Xisto this month. I only paid $1.25.

Have a look at your Xisto - Support accout balance, to see if you are currently far below $0.75.If this is the case, tell them that you are waiting for your MyCents increase, I guess they will understand that and give you a delay, until the problem is solved.

OK guys, don't misunderstand me for asking (doubting) so many questions, Will all the posts that I posted till now (from the day Mycents stopped updating) earn me money at Xisto? By the way, how much time will it take to fix this problem friends? Any idea?

Will all the posts that I posted till now (from the day Mycents stopped updating) earn me money at Xisto?

Yes, all your recent posts will earn MyCents, the background processes take into account the whole history since the last update. Everything will be taken into account, the new posts, the old modified posts. And, for some other members, deleted and spammed posts.

By the way, how much time will it take to fix this problem friends? Any idea?

It will take exactly the time needed for repair...Simply be patient, the guys around here are working really hard, if things last a little bit, it's simply because solving it needs a a lot of effort. :D

Yeah... it used to be I think like 4 hours your MyCent would update, but I believe it slowed down the sites a little. Rest assured all your MyCent will credited. On trap, $2 dollars was just credited to my account :D

Mycents are updating instantly. We can see that we are not credited at rate earlier. But updates are instant. Though i didnt get much credit for more than 10 posts in asta. But glad i got credited for the posts in 2$. i can say that i got credited and looks like there are updates going behind.

Yes, they're updating at faster rate. But i suspect that they're crediting less for the post. Even if it lengths more mycents credits you get are less. Be it Xisto or Xisto, you're getting less mycents in my observation. I may be wrong. But i'm kinda testing this with replies and found this out. Single para earns about 0.7 cents so far. And with big reply max-to max we'll gain 0.8 to 0.9 cents. Not more than that. I think this is to avoid big length posts spam. Not sure, anyone else tried it ?

Yupp, they are updating much much faster. I like this a lot better because before I would post and have to wait until the next day to see how much MyCent I would be earning from a particular topic or post. Now I can just wait a little bit, check my profile and BAM, the MyCents have been updated :D

@John, just curious about update timing for you. How much time it takes to update your mycents ? I mean for me it takes 15-20 minues to update. For some there is even more delay but less than 1 hour. So i'm curious for others on Xisto how much time it takes to update your mycent. I can make poll on this. But looking at the inactivity on Xisto, it better to ask this question on this thread. Instead of creating new thread and poll,i will better get little response here.