xisto Community
grim reaper1666

Pay Per Load Adverts? does anyone know any?

does anyone here know about any good pay per load adveritsing networks becuase they seem better than any others. the reason why i want this is so i can put them on my webiste (once i get it hosted) and i can keep refreshing the page to earn myself money. dont you lot think thats a very good idea just think you can say to the government i get payed for holding down the f5 key all day and they can't charge tax.

i can keep refreshing the page to earn myself money

That's a really great idea! However, most of pay-per-something companies are protected against that, and usually the accounts are based on single-visitors.This means, once you visit a page, it counts as +1. Then, each time you refresh the page (or evern if you poweroff your PC and power-on again and visit the page again) it counts as +nothing because it's the same visitors.
You can see that when you will be hosted, you will read your site access statistics, you will see the difference between single visitors and number of clicks. :(

Actually i think there is a way around that i am going to tell the method that i have been thinking of now. you load it first time as normal then you enter a proxy address and refresh, then you do that again and again untill you earn so much money that you bankers white trousers change colour. another method would be to have a couple of pages completely full of adverts (all different compaines) then you get alot of cash from them. If you wanted to you could combine these two methods and say if you had 1000 adverts on one page do the proxy method on that page 1000 times and at a payment of 0.10 usd per advert per load and what do you have?heres the answer instant money every month of course.maybe even enough to buy a doomsday device to get even more money.

a payment of 0.10 usd per advert per load

This is a payment of one dollar for 10 clicks, right?I expect the real value to be closer to one dollar for 1000 clicks.
We should know this more precisely when you will have chosen your advert provider.

the money i mean is 10 cents per load so at the end of the 1000 loads with 10 cents per each one of those 1000 ads in total it comes up to 100,000 dollars or as i should be saying 60,000 pounds. i would imagine that i could do 1000 loads in no time say if between refresh i wait 2 seconds it would take a total of roughly 30 minuits to do that but in 30 minuits earning £60,000 that would be good i could put it in bank and let the interest build up (and usie some of it to get hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting ). wouldn't any of you do that then it would help the person who does this free hosting out with his hosting.

By pay per load you mean CPM based ads ? If so then you can't earn by refreshing page. It stores a cookie on your browser also notes down your IP. So you can't earn more than once from that visit per day. Some of the good CPM (Pay per load if that's what you mean) can be found at RightMedia ad manager.

does anyone here know about any good pay per load adveritsing networks becuase they seem better than any others. the reason why i want this is so i can put them on my webiste (once i get it hosted) and i can keep refreshing the page to earn myself money. dont you lot think thats a very good idea just think you can say to the government i get payed for holding down the f5 key all day and they can't charge tax.

I think you are a new comer to the field and have not gone through the phases of gaining experience. When first I was going to start my online earning program I had similar plans but then as the time passed I came to know that a multi million dollar company is way more intelligent than my brains and that all the possible ways I can think of cheating the ad companies are already been in protection phase. I will give you an example. When I first came to know about the proxy sites free to use that can completely hide my identity over the internet. i thought "oh I am going to become rich very soon" because I had a plan to cheat google with the help of these proxy sites but then I came to know that google is much more intelligent than me and that google has prevented its ads to be seen on proxy sites. So there is no way one can clilck the ads from a proxy site because they are not even visible.Similarly all the ad companies have there own protection systems no matter what ad format they use.
The publishers invest money through these sites and if the website has anything below standard as far as ad cheating and fraud is concerned then why would an advertise invest through the company. It is the same thing like you are trying to invent some ways to become rich and the companies are trying to stop the invention to make themself rich. So I advise you to leave thinking such plans and come to the real path of making money online which of course takes time but is simple and easy and guaranteed as well.

Popads.net is the one which i tested on high traffic site. I have seen that these ads are bypassed by pop up blocker. And most of the time these ads are also less annoying as they're high relevant and sometimes feels as if theyre part of the site. But the thing is that the rate of popads is dependent on the geographic area. If you're from US/UK then chances are there that these ads are going to work for you. Most of the european and asian traffic is useless for the folks who wish to use popads on their site. Also make sure that you don't use popup ads on your google adsense based site. Though rate of single conversion of popads overcomes adsense amount. But still they're not compatible. That way youre likely to miss on adsense ads. So i think you should consider using pay per load ads like popads on your image galltery or similar site. It works most of the time and has some good rate for relvant and geo targeted traffic. They also accept traffic and publishers from over 50 coutnries so chances are there that your traffic and site is likely to get accepted. I have seen few of my friends from other countries got acceptance as well. So try it if you want load based ads on your site.