xisto Community
Eggie

Domain Registration With Mycents

When the one-year is almost finished, Xisto - Support sends you a mail asking if you want to renew, I found this very comfortable. Then you go to your Xisto account and you click "renew".

Yea, I'm really digging this mycent service. This thing could get bigger than what Opaque realizes. He could add Job boards, "answers" system, as well as a facebook-like social network, and make a killing off ads, that would support so much more. All in due time I suppose. Their team has been extra sweet, and I find the prices really reasonable! I really hope this company survives and flourishes, because post to host is honestly a fabulous idea. You could always use a free host somewhere else, but I have to tell you, they have all been absolutely awful. So far my server here (for 2 bucks a month) is running smooth.

I thank who thought of this great idea and implemented it so nicely ;)

Actually in my country there's some hosting companies but they are expensive.So I am lucky finding this cool service.

I tried other services that promise free hosting and domains but they are difficult to participate.

Good luck to all

i dont need hosting but i want a nice domain name so that good for me. i joined not for myCENTS HOSTING DOMAINS , but i like how the cummountiy worked and i wanted to be a part of it.

oh so this is a nice website that all you have to pay is mycents from posting :rolleyes:

Precisely. You order paid hosting from Xisto, and you pay with the MayCents you earned while posting.

i posted about 3 topics and still didn't got event 1 maycents do i have to do something to start earning?

First of all, you have to register at Xisto Billing and Support ( here : https://support.xisto.com/index.php ) with the same name and mail you used for registering at Xisto. You will start earning as soon as your first five topics have been reviewed.Secondly, avoid the "no post count" subforums like the current one, they don't earn MyCents.
Third, avoid writing one-line posts, they are worth nothing ; they are usually considered as spam and are often removed. <_<