xisto Community
surfermac

How To Make Electricity

The energy that is running your computer your cell phonesand everything that the present world is dependent on is electricity this is scarce now and scientists are working our some new methods to make out electricityone thing i want to focus is the jerks cause the electric arcs to be generated if provided with some generating source We can use such techniques to atleast charge out our mobile phones with the energy generated out from the jerks we get while we walk there are even other places which can be usedlike in public transport where people walk here and there and create a lot of electricity

There are already some gadgets around this.I have a flash lamp with no batteries: you shake it, it creates electricity which is trapped inside an accumulator, and then you have free light. In normal usage (for taking your dog having a small walk while it's dark ) I find this rather disappointing.

There are already some gadgets around this.I have a flash lamp with no batteries: you shake it, it creates electricity which is trapped inside an accumulator, and then you have free light. In normal usage (for taking your dog having a small walk while it's dark ) I find this rather disappointing.

even some cycles are equipped out with a small generator that could generate electricity
i think you need to use such equipment

The only thing is that not enough energy is generated to charge a device. It's good for powering some LEDs, but to power bigger devices, you need bigger generators, making it harder to walk.
Same with solar panels, I have a small battery/solarpanel device to recharge mobile phones, mp3 players, ... but it's too small to be usefull. After 5 days of sunshine it's still not fully charged (and a fully charged battery isn't enough to fully recharge my iPaq).

It's better to invest in larger scale power resources, like big solar panels, wind mills and those tube thing that get energy out of the waves.

It's better to invest in larger scale power resources, like big solar panels, wind mills and those tube thing that get energy out of the waves.

In some countries, wind mills and big solar panels are prohibited, because solar panels on the roof of a nice house are ugly, and effecicient wind mills are too noisy for the neighborhood ! :(

Now if only there was a cheaper way to start up things, Then we could put generators on like everything. Such as a small hydro turbine on the sewage system of a tall building. (all the water coming down from the bathrooms turn it)

Another thing that would greatly help is solar panels being more efficient than they now are(around 20%efficient I believe).I also find that it being illegal to put solar panels on your roof because they are "ugly", I think they look cool.If anything its somebody being jealous of them.Another thing I heard about was tidal power plants(use waves to make static electricity or something and covert it to usable energy) Or a power plant that gathers lightning energy at the place in Africa that lightning hits the most.