xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Michael Jackson Was An Alien? Michael jackson, theory, alien

I know you maybe are shocking like me when I read this. I read it in a magazine in Honduras years ago and I remembered it now when Michael die.

The theory said that Michael Jackson is son of Aliens and that he was a special genetic flexibity and this is the explanation to his peculiar moves are possible.

Michael when born was took to the artirst life for his parents to make money because they knew that "the humans" are fool and somebody can make a fortune only moving the legs.

How Michael born with black skin and that limited him to the black audience, he decided to change his skin with a rare treatment that convert him in a white guy in a little time.

He got married with an "woman" that results to be the another alien´s daughter: Lisa Marie Presley. This theory says that Elvis Presley was an alien too. Lisa Marie and Michael are not descendents of the same specie. They were incompatible and that is the reason because they never had children.

Then Michael Jackson starts to love to human women like Brooke Shields for example....But He had to used a strange artificial insemination to have children, it´s pressumed that this insemination required alien technology and a lot of expensives because the diference in the Genoma was big.

After this he expose to one of his children in a window in Germany because Michael can make levitate to his boy if this fell...

And in 2007 Michael will return to his planet, for that he will perform his own death...

WELL THIS IS PART OF THE THEORY THAT I READ A YEARS AGO...OF COURSE MICHAEL DIDN´T DIE IN 2007, BUT BETTER YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS...

My God, I m sorry to say but I do not believe your ALIEN theory. This way I can assume MIB is a true story movie about aliens in human forms. How many aliens might have joined the event and you never know the number of people at MJs funeral who are actually Aliens ;-)

This is one of the funniest things I've read recently :(I remember watching MiB, that lots of celebrities were aliens and it was funny, but that's just for fun, I think he was just a human as most of us, just that he was not n ordinary human. Even though I never liked him to much, still it's a pity he died. Now it's a popular thing to write/talk about in the news on TV, Internet and even in newspapers, radio etc. Lots of people think of lots of things, to believe in something is hard, I myself see lots of things that on the news people lie, lots of articles lie, I was in number of events, and when reading about those events, truth is somewhere else, they write about to make a scandal or something, even though nothing really happened there and so on, journalism Today "sucks" :DMost of so called "journalists" on the Internet can't even write fluently, I also could be a journalist and write with mistakes, just would need to make up some story ;)

Come on guys, he's already dead. I'm not his fan, but for some people, he's like a hero. Lots of people inspired with his songs.Why don't we let him RIP, and respect his family and fans by not telling something like "he's an alien" etc :(

oookaaayy........I must have mis-read I thought that this section was the "Einstein Factor" apparently i clicked the wrong place and ended up in the crack smoking forum. Jackson made tons of money because he was an incredible performer.

I am here to claim that michael jackson was a viking.I am from the sons and sons of the vikings and according to our history it is clearly said that we will have to great dancers. One will get lost and another will die normally. Both will suffer from a rare disease. Both of them will have great flexiblity just like us they will give the world something that would become rare.When people will become their fans they will make them vikings too.I am here today to claim that both MJ and Presley are Vikings.RIP to both of them as they couldnt make ppl vikings too.But i will accomplish their mission.

my opinion on this...Michael Jackson Was An Alien?

tho I will agree a do smoke pot a lot...I did have this crazy conspiracy for the king of pop.

what if many lightyears away there was a planet, and in this planet everything was perfect. The planet was smart enough to see us from the great distance, and saw all the war and violents and stuff back in the 40's and 50's...And how our world was so cruel and different from ours. Then in the unknown alien race one brave alien volentered in a quest to bring peace to planet earth.

the alien community liked the idea and morphed the alien in the form of a human child. Hence michael jackson was born. With his music he changed the world. He was in charity events, and loved everyone. But being in our polluted atmosphere for to long caused the alien physical changes hence the skin condition he had. Then the trail for child molestation...The poor alien found no harm in playing with children, as it was a normal custom in there alien world. As the decades passed by...Micheal has made different races unite,made children happy,healed the world and had a quest for a perfect earth. As time went on the alien could not adapt to our atmosphere. The hence Micheal Jackson died.

all in a quest to make a world a better place.

ISNT THAT CRAZY?!?!?! I thought that while I was stoned and it sounded insane! like the day the earth stood still mixed with E.T. And ****!

lol...I'm actually a big michael jackson fan and he is definatly a musical prodigy!

R.I.P. MJ

-reply by drykilllogicfan102

I'm french, sorry for my "bad english".First of all I would like to say that I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson since I was a child. Also, I always got interested in ufology and stuff like that. Your theory about Michael Jackson's alien origins is surprising and I can understand the reactions against your article. But I would answer to you, WHY NOT ? Whatever Michael Jackson did as an artist, a dancer, a singer, a musician, as an entertainer, his career was unbelievable, maybe the greatest of all time. But personally, for several years, I wondered many questions about the fact he got such an influence on the world since the age of 5 years old, the fact he loved every people like he did. I always though that Michael Jackson was not a simple "human being" like you and me. I mean he seemed to get something special that came from another planet. That was not just a gift. He got the voice, the foots, the legs of God ! Even today, no one has the same morphology like MJ. When you looked at his eyes, you could feel his soul. Also, I think he got a destiny, someone (or something) chosen him to shine, to make what he achieve until he died. We all are fan of Michael Jackson for many reasons, we all like the way he moved, his music, we like dancing on Billie Jean and others songs, we get admiration for him But...For the rest, what did we really know about his private life instead of Neverland, lawsuits, vitiligo disease etc.... What did we really know about his children and their real parents ? About the reasons of his death and the truth ? When I knew his death on tv, I didn't see his body, just a copter, a red ambulance, some policemen, a duneral, a coffin without Michael, sad children, an apparition of a man on CNN (Jay Jay) with the same eyes and voice like MJ (what about Jayjay in 2012 ??? Disappeared ? ), this famous Dr Murray and to clonclude, a family becoming richer than never in few months. Seriously, I admire Michael Jackson, I respect the wonderful man but his disturbing life will always be a mystery for me,

Are you serious? Michael jackson, an alien? I agree that his style was unprecedented, but that is what made him deity-like, haven't we seen brilliant performers having extraordinary lives with extraordinary troubles?Why would someone have to be an alien for that? Moreover what aliens are exactly like, is not certain, the fact that they exist is still under question. So, we can easily let MJ get attributed to himself what he has earned after entertaining us for years. It is unfair to regard him as an alien also based on the fact that he could not have children with Lisa Marie Presley. Do you know what percentage of people in the world are worried by infertility? What would you categorise them as?MJ will continue to be the pop icon and rule our hearts and as others have posted, he should be allowed to rest in peace.

hmm... that's not exactly what I said... I didn't say that MJ was probably an "alien" just because of the fact he couldn't have children. A lot of people have the same problem, indeed. I agree with that. But because of his influence on the world, his gift. To me, that's just my personnal opinion, the fact that Michael Jackson was "chosen" (by God, by Aliens, by anyone, I don't care) is still an evidence.

Even I am sorry if I have ended making sense up that way, it was meant for the originator of the topic, the topic itself got me replying , couldn't go through all the other posts in details, never wished to object on whatever you posted :lol:

I know you maybe are shocking like me when I read this. I read it in a magazine in Honduras years ago and I remembered it now when Michael die.

The theory said that Michael Jackson is son of Aliens and that he was a special genetic flexibity and this is the explanation to his peculiar moves are possible.

Michael when born was took to the artirst life for his parents to make money because they knew that "the humans" are fool and somebody can make a fortune only moving the legs.

How Michael born with black skin and that limited him to the black audience, he decided to change his skin with a rare treatment that convert him in a white guy in a little time.

He got married with an "woman" that results to be the another alien´s daughter: Lisa Marie Presley. This theory says that Elvis Presley was an alien too. Lisa Marie and Michael are not descendents of the same specie. They were incompatible and that is the reason because they never had children.

Then Michael Jackson starts to love to human women like Brooke Shields for example....But He had to used a strange artificial insemination to have children, it´s pressumed that this insemination required alien technology and a lot of expensives because the diference in the Genoma was big.

After this he expose to one of his children in a window in Germany because Michael can make levitate to his boy if this fell...

And in 2007 Michael will return to his planet, for that he will perform his own death...

WELL THIS IS PART OF THE THEORY THAT I READ A YEARS AGO...OF COURSE MICHAEL DIDN´T DIE IN 2007, BUT BETTER YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS...

He Was A aliean , MichaelJakson Didnt Die He Was Murderd By Illuminati , He Wanted To Build A Place For aliens to land in the dessert . thats why they killed him . Him Bein a Alien Explains His Noes Falling Of, Crazy Dance moves no human can do !

Great! go on, now who the hell is this

Illuminati

Why do you people imagine such weird things,he was alien because his nose fell off or he danced extraordinarily! I do not know how to react, could you please provide some proof as to how these facts establish MJ as an alien, I am curious, also how do you know about aliens ? please enlighten