xisto Community
fermin25

Hi5.com : A Great Virtual Community

Hi I want to talk about Hi5.com. Hi5 is one of the biggest communities on the internet. In my school everybody have his Hi5 account...In my house: my sister, my brother, my mom until my dad have Hi5...Hi5.com started in 2003 and now has millions of people who trough Hi5.com get communication with any Hi5 member.Many couples had meet trought Hi5.com, many girls upload their best photos :o :o :lol: Hi5 is a great and entertained virtual community.

waw, does it still exist ? I had an Hi5 account years and years ago, but I stopped using it because nobody else used it (and since then I never joined one of those crappy communicty sites anymore).

Wow! I already received a lot of "join our community" or "Charles invites you joining" from hi5, and I thought these were undetected spams and forced them into my spam folder! :o

Ohhhh... I think that I´m the unique person that loves Hi5.com until now in Xisto forums... Maybe in the English community Hi5.com is out of fashion...But in Honduras everybody have Hi5...Well I´m learning...Very soon I will travel to United States so I won´t talk about Hi5.com and neither ask "Can you give me your Hi5?"...Until then I will continue using Hi5 and watch the girl´s photos :o :o

I have never heard of Hi5.com , especially now that Facebook and Myspace have becoome the more common places where the school community hangs out these days. Being a computer guy, I tend rather to hang out on Twitter and Digg social networks instead.

I still have my Hi5 account to this day ... it's one of those rarely used social networking sites I have an account to like Bebo, Orkut, Hi5 and MySpace. The only social networking website here is Facebook as that's what most Canadians have. Within the young adult circles, if you say you don't have a Facebook account here, it'll be like people getting shocked over others not having an email address.xboxrulz

Facebook is awful. I don´t know how you like it...Hi5.com is the best virtual community... There are a lot of girls that upload their photos...And I like to watch them :o :o I recommend you that open or reopen your account on Hi5.com because you are losing your time on facebook.

Hi5.com is the best virtual community... There are a lot of girls that upload their photos...And I like to watch them :o:o

Get the best of all worlds by signing up at power.com.