xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thats a tough one, but I'd have to say KFC. Micky D's chicken nuggets taste weird, and I'm not to fond of them. Everything else is pretty good, but the only thing that stoped me from picking Micky D's is because of KFC and their Twisters...

McDonalds= Big Macs= Yummy. McDonalds is serious. I love ordering the Big Mac Meal with a vanilla milkshake and apple pie. The apple pie is vicious!

KFC more health then McD?s. Huh? If I eat more then two or three pieces of there chicken it kills me for the rest of the night. It tasts good but too many experience like that killed KFC for me. It is grouse. McD?s doesn?t have that effect on me and think about it, look how thin the chicken is and it is ahs skin and is deep fried in fat. The ratio of added fat to actual mean must be greater in KFC then McD?s. Now think about all the spices on KFC food. The chicken could go bad and you would never no the difference. I like McD?s and KFC gets two big thumbs down from me. Puke.

hey, about those chicken nuggets. I was in canada for a while and had chicken nuggets at a few different mcdonalds there. They are TOTALLY different than in the US. In the US, there doesn't seem to be any quality control or they have two different types. In the US, I've had chicken nuggets that had darker colored meat and other places with whiter meat. In Canada, the chicken nuggets at EVERY store were white meat.

KFC Rocks!!

I support all those people who like KFC, I love chicken, KFC stands for Kentky Fried Chicken, Its all about chicken. and KFC chicken rocks :)

From

.::DAMAN::.

Definately KFC, Maccy D is cheap crud. The only think I like in MD is the Cream egg Mcflurry, if KFC were to do a Cream Egg Avalanche then my faith would be eternally theirs!

Hmmm... I don't know. They are both strong at different things.Mc Donald: Has a nice set of burgers and a very delicious French Fries. However, the chickens are not that good.KFC: As further as I know, it only has a great taste of chicken. But that is pretty much everything.

KFC's Zinger meals are very nice, chicken is filling.But I love Burger Kings Chips, I'm in the UK btw, might be different to you guys but the chips here are like crispy and has some sort of bread crum coating or something, its just yummmmmmmmmmmmy :)

First of all ... I like them both! If someone would come to tell me that McFish will kill me some day I'd still eat it. Anyway ... I prefer McDonalds! Why? It will seem funny but there are 2 things I hate about KFC:1. I don't know how is in your country but in mine there is only 1 type of food (don't know if it has the same name in your country --- Corbin) that is not hot and I don't like hot food...2. I really don't like eating with my hands ... I feel like a primitiv man eating his piece of meat. :) It might seem stupid but that's why my favourite fast-food is McDonalds.PS: Why haven't you added Pizza Hut there ... I think they do the best pizza in the hole world! :P

How about neither? Because they both make very greasy food, which makes me sick to the stomach. But if I had to choose... I don't know, they both make some good food. :)