xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yay, i thought i should check on the poll, KFC is still winning. I'll be honest with you, i just dropped down at McDonalds to get some icecream. But thats it. Thats the only thing thats good about them.

Honestly, I utterly hate both of them, and maybe eat there 1nc a year.

But I'd prefer McDonalds cuz they have good milkshakes.

Yay, i thought i should check on the poll, KFC is still winning. I'll be honest with you, i just dropped down at McDonalds to get some icecream. But thats it. Thats the only thing thats good about them.

I dislike KFC because the only thing they really offer that is decent is meat and potatoes. Honestly, if I want those, I'd much prefer to make them myself. Those aren't things that people should eat day-to-day, the american population is already overweight. Eat some salads, not KFC!

But yeah, the only thing I use either for is the occasional milkshake (usually on road-trips and stuff) at McDonalds.

In Sweden we dont have any kfc - so whenever i go abroad i fill my stomach with loads of chicken - its super delicous - they should open kfc's all over the world :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure someone else on this thread has said this. I see no difference between the two because they both clog your arteries equally. I go with Subway or Skyline Chili. :rolleyes:

I don't really like either. I'm a vegetarian so my options when I go to either are kind of slim. If I had to choose between the two I would probably go with Mc Donalds because I like their McFlurries. They are the only reason I step into a Mc Donalds.

actually i think both are equally good.. you can order chicken in mcD and also burgers in KFC. but i like chicken more, so i go for KFC

I agree that I think they are both equally good, but being opposite, I've never been a wild fan of chicken, so I'd have to say, given the choice, I'd go to McDonald's before KFC (Plus I use to be a Swing Shift Manager for a McDonald's, so I know first hand that all of the rumors of weird ingredients, and shoddy processing methods is all bunk!)

//Captain.Jerry/

Both are pretty gross to me, but in a live or die situation I'd go with KFC.McDonalds will do anything to get you to buy their products. They know how to lie very well. And people buy into regardless of the nasty factor of their meals.

Lol I'd choose Mcdonalds i just finished eating my fries a hour ago, I LOVE their FRIES!! cant stop lovin them :rolleyes: even if they are fatty food just jog every morning :lol: but im alright, lol i dont think i ever ate kfc before, if i wanted to eat chicken i eat popeyes. i dont remember eating kfc at ALL!

KFC chicken can be pretty oily and fattening, McDonalds are both the same thing, but if I had to choose out of both, I'd prolly say the salads plus off the McDs menu would do it for me.But if it was menu wise (off the fatty type foods).. then I'd say KFC.

lol that movie! i wanted to see it but i totally forgot about that movie...... i should download it.. :rolleyes: is it funny?

I guess there are a few funny parts, but all-in-all, it was kinda gross, and stupid (but that's just my opinion.) I liked the Columbine one better. Oh and if ya see the 9/11 one, ya' gotta see FahrenHYPE 9/11 too, it totally proves that old fat, what's his name, wouldn't know a real fact if it jump up and bit him where the sun don't shine (at least I HOPE it don't shine there!)

Both are equally greasy and fattening when it comes to their offerings on the menu. KFC definitely uses more OIL in their chicken as evidenced by the oil left on the packaging! But in regard to taste, perhaps Hot and Spicy chicken at KFC is better. But the McD's chicken burgers menu are just as good as the KFC burgers.

What is KFC? Another fast food store? If that is the case I prefer neither. I love the McFlurry at McDonalds, but that is it. In general I do not like and I try to avoid fast food.